Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I'm not sure what kind of answer the OP is looking for. Do they want an answer that says nic from vaping is good or nic from vaping is bad?

Look, nic in context of vaping is better than getting it from smoking. You are getting a lower level, more consistent dose than the up and down cardiovascular roller coaster you go on when smoking. (Which includes a lot of other crap that sends your heart rate and blood pressure up and down and all over the place as well.)

All I can tel you is my own personal experience. I have had a freakin' heart attack, my GP and my cardiologist even know I vape, we have gone over the nic numbers based on my usage, and neither of them has a problem with my nicotine intake.

So what is the question you are asking?

Last edited:

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
yeah since I started vaping I am now off of BP meds.

Lots better breathing.

More stamina.

My feet still stink but the rest of me smells lots better.

I'm off the BP meds as well, but my pain meds just keep going up all the time, no love there!

Yeah someone told me that the 2-3 tanks a day of my cleito which holds 3.5 ml was terrible for me

Unless you are getting sick, keep on keeping on! There's times I have to slow down on my chain vaping, other times I need to keep on it, just have to listen to my stomach. Once it's upset, it's time to put the vape down!

Yeah, kinda what I thought as well, so we're making the best of it, I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread