Nicotine vs non Nicotine Juice Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazeoff

Mar 26, 2010
SW Florida
I found this forum by doing a Google search for E cigs and I've reading for at least 20+ hours already. I'm so taken back by how much information is here. This has been an absolutely wonderful experience with folks sharing information. I'm a pack a day smoker and have been smoking for over 55 years. Tried to quit more times than I can remember. I've used gum, path's and laser. Nothing has worked for me yet. After read many excellent posts and having a brain overload, I've finally honed my focus to the DSE 901 starter kit. However could someone offer an opinion as to vaping with Nicotine or non Nicotine juice. I realize that every vaper has their own personal needs for satisfaction and 'm fairly analytical, with have a half a century of nicotine in my system, I'm absolutely confused. For my specific case that I'd really like to quit analogs should I use a nicotine or non nicotine juice? Any and all input is most appreciated.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Hi Dazeoff,

The E-cig is offered by Suppliers as an alternative "tobacco" product for the use of recreational nicotine. Although some do use no nicotine or cut down on their nicotine, the e-cig is not a smoking cessation or "NRT" as they are known like the patch, gum, or Nicotrol.

Only you can decide what is right for you.

Hope that helps,

Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread