Nicotine Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cai278

May 22, 2015
I've been vaping for about a year and I never smoked regularly before that, just smoked ciggarettes socially I guess. I started on an ego and now I use a mech mod it's nothing super special either I'm set up at about .35 ohm. But my question is I currently smoke 0mg liquid. Would there be any benefit to going to 3mg liquid? The only reason I am asking is because the shop I am buying from sells certain 70vg/30pg liquids in only 3mg nic. Is the nicotine going to be too much for me since I've never really smoked a lot of nicotine before? Should I just stay away from nicotine completley?

MrVape

May 22, 2015
Mate 3mg is for those that smoke, don't go using nicotine if you like the 0mg flavour without nicotine that's my advice.
You will find yourself Vaping more obviously with the nicotine craving.
Trust me I Vape a lot.
When you say 3 mg you do mean .3% per volume right it's not 3.0% is it?
Just asking because some ppl don't know the difference.
3.0% would be around 30mg... Just so your aware.
Cheers

Cai278

May 22, 2015
Mate 3mg is for those that smoke, don't go using nicotine if you like the 0mg flavour without nicotine that's my advice.
You will find yourself Vaping more obviously with the nicotine craving.
Trust me I Vape a lot.
When you say 3 mg you do mean .3% per volume right it's not 3.0% is it?
Just asking because some ppl don't know the difference.
3.0% would be around 30mg... Just so your aware.
Cheers

Yea I'm referring to .3%

Reactions: MrVape

rurwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Leicester, UK
So far as we know, if your blood pressure is fine, then there is no downside to nicotine other than addiction. There is evidence that the addictive potential is lower with ecigs, but no definite proof yet. You were a social smoker who did not get addicted. So I'd say you should be fairly safe, but it's your responsibility; however safe it is, it is never going to be safer than not doing it.

Reactions: KattMamma
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread