Nicotine - Quality, Safety, Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
First, shipping nicotine to Canada is more than frowned upon by Canadian authorities. I would expect any gray market shipments to be expensive by comparison.

Second, to everyone wondering about expansion. Grab a good chemistry or physics text and read up on the unusual properties of water. It expands as it freezes. Everything else contracts as it cools. Water is unusual, so thinking everything acts like water is a reverse of logic... I suspect folks do this because water is such a large component in most of the stuff we consume. It maybe because thermometers are digital now days and we can't see the substance in the glass tube expanding when warm and contracting when cold?

Check out the Canada sub forum. I'm sure the last nicotine importer to get a call from HC is posted there. I know the big bust was there a few months ago. HC wants folks to get their nicotine from tobacco products or approved replacement therapies. Don't know if it's ignorance on their part ir they have a monied interest in the status quo.
Sent by big fingers on a tiny phone via Tapatalk

Danielie21

Verified Member
Dec 20, 2013
Benton City, WA
RTS? I have no idea what that is...

Also, does anyone have any input regarding Nude Nicotine? They seem very dedicated to quality, but the price leaves a bit to be desired, I think...
I just placed my first diy kit from them and it seemed reasonably price and shipping was fast.

Wagonator

Verified Member
Apr 7, 2014
Canada
Very good to know, guys... Thank you. :)

I gave in on MFS, and went to place my order, but... Shipping to Canada seems to increase the price by ~$50. :(

Unfortunately Canada customs may add to your expenses when they return the item to sender. i would highly recommend looking at Canadian vendors. Jugheads.com 250ml of vg base 48mg for 50.00 shipped .. larger sizes, stronger mixes, quantity discounts

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
Won't the PG expand when it freezes, possibly breaking the caps or bottles?

Not in my experience, nor does VG expand on freezing. But leave a few mL of headspace in case either expand when coming to room temperature, which is more likely the case. Nor does either actually freeze solid in typical freezers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread