Status
Not open for further replies.

WebMistress89

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2011
Canada
www.rhiannagreene.com
Hey all, I was a little confused over what strength nic to get. I went with 18mg on the fisrt ejuice sample pack i ordered the other day.

I noticed my normal pack of anolog smokes are 24mg. (I am not sure what other brands of smokes are regularly)

Do most people go with the higher mg's? Just wondering what other peoples preference is?

WebMistress89

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2011
Canada
www.rhiannagreene.com
P.s. The sample pack I ordered only had 18mg as the option
Hey all, I was a little confused over what strength nic to get. I went with 18mg on the fisrt ejuice sample pack i ordered the other day.

I noticed my normal pack of anolog smokes are 24mg. (I am not sure what other brands of smokes are regularly)

Do most people go with the higher mg's? Just wondering what other peoples preference is?

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
18 is a good place to start...you can go up or down from there...I started at 12...not enough and went to 24...too much...settled in at 16-18 and I can vape all day at that level.............
madjack:2cool:

p.s. many sample pks are premade and offer no choices...try BlueMist Vaping Supplies for fresh made sample pks with choices of nic/pg/vg levels...............mj

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
How did the 18mg feel to you? If you think you need more hit AND more nicotine to reduce cravings you could try 24. But if you get too much nic in too short a time, you can get headache, rapid or irregular heartbeat, hazy ill feeling. So you need to find a balance that works for you. And you can always take an extra drag of 18mg. 3 drags of 18mg is about the same nic as 2 drags of 24mg.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread