Nic Salts and dizziness--

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkRNY

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2016
Rockland County, NY
Figured I'd check here because you can't get a straight answer from a Google search.

I've been using nic salts for about half a year (Sad Boy-28mgs). Recently I've been getting dizzy when I stand up. Lasts for about 10 seconds. Does anyone else experience this? I vape pretty heavily, but it came on suddenly. Could be a sinus thing, or a sinus thing aggravated by the vaping. Blood pressure's fine. Everything else is fine, except for the dizziness. Any input?

Thanks.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I think it's a matter of not staying hydrated enough and a sinus thing. I'm reading the "Similar threads" below and it sounds like me.

Thanks for the reply.

Just keep and eye on it. And think twice about Bolting out of your Chair at Halftime to get a bowl of Chips n' Dip.

Might do a Timber! right in the middle of your Family Room.

Reactions: smacuser

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Might be that it is time to lower you nic mg as well. I had those same sensations after I had been vaping a few months; lowered my mg and all was good again. Went through that several times the first couple years until I dropped to 9mg and been there for about 3-4 yrs now.

I'm 62, will be 63 this yr. I have had a small heart attack followed by open heart surgery in 2017 to replace aortic valve and a 3-way bypass.

Vaping saved my life. I was at work and could not figure out why my entire body felt stiff and I was agonizing to get through the day. The following day, I found that I could not inhale to vape and thought that I had pneumonia. Went to a doc in the box(CVS pharmacy nurse) and they told me to go to the local emergency room. Sure enough I had been having a heart attack.

At my age and taking the pharma products that I take, they always ask me if I am short of breath or get dizzy. It rarely happens. But if it does, it is blood pressure and a sign of aging. I think it is normal. Just take 1 to 2 seconds to get your balance and then move.

Are you overweight or diabetic? What is your BMI and A1C?

I now vape with a 12mg/ml dripper/Geekvape L200 box mod and a Vaporesso Luxe XR rebuildable with 25mg/ml Nic Salts. The first or 2nd day that I used the Nic Salts I felt my lips go numb and it has never happened before or since while vaping. I was dizzy for around 10 seconds, why, I do not know.

Make sure that you are not ingesting that liquid straight. Make sure it is getting vaporized. Don't lick your fingers if youy get the Nic Salts on your hands. 28mg/ml is strong enough to get a reaction out of you...probably not strong enough to kill you. But don't drink it of course.

Quetz

May 8, 2011
NY
I’d say check with a doctor first. My 2 cents: 28mg is a lot for me but I would suspect that if it was the nic it would cause more than just 10 seconds of dizziness only after standing up. I’ve dealt with bouts of dizziness lately, and in my case slowly getting more exercise, a better diet and staying mobile cleared it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread