NHaler ROCKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KreeL

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
West Texas
Drew really outdid himself. I ordered around 6am friday morning, and my package arrived by noon on MONDAY! Totally ultra-fast delivery. All my stuff was there and THEN SOME. Thanks, Drew! I'll be a repeat buyer and will let everyone know about your awesome products and service.

I wasn't sure what to expect with the Pear Lung juice, but found it to be highly enjoyable. The taste is ripe with pear, and the added ingredients give me a slight underlying hint of minty bubblegum? Not totally sure, but a taste that instantly grew on me. The flavor is great in my 510, but really opens up in my Lady Pipe. The throat hit is there - even at 24mg. A stronger nic version would totally rock. I think I'll bump it a bit with some unflavored 36mg I have laying around when the bottle starts getting low, but I don't feel I really need to as with other juices.

My first experience has been great with NHaler, and I look forward to many more. I totally recommend Drew to everyone looking for a great honest supplier with products you can't get anywhere else.:)

Nahoo

Feb 13, 2011
Dirty jerz
Hi,
we still sell the Lung Juices just not in the Vanilla Rose flavor...We have been selling this for over 2 years now so we sort of weeded out the most poular flavors and have settled with these...
Liquids - Lung Juice

Thanks for your interest in our products.
Drew

thx for the quick reply and the link im gonna order the 5 pack of lung juice samples..........the pomagranit sounds delicious cant wait if this helps my lungs you can have my first born lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread