Nhaler Order / Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

GtrSoloist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
USA
On 7/20/10 I placed orders for the first time with 3 popular and well recommended suppliers: Nhaler, V4L, and Vaporbomb.

I received the V4L and Vaporbomb orders on 7/23/10. The Nhaler order finally showed up today 7/29/10.

I've been waiting and wondering where the Nhaler order was, and now I finally understand what took so long. In all fairness, I feel it is only just to explain the whole situation.

I placed the order with Nhaler for a sampler pack of lung juice at about 6:30 pm, 7/20/10. Later that evening I sent a message asking if they could add a pack of cartos to the order so I wouldn't have to pay another $7 shipping charge. ($7 shipping? Really?)

The next day I received a reply via email stating that the order had already invoiced and would be shipping out that day. (7/21/10)

They said I would have to pay another $7 shipping charge, but to make up for it, they would toss in a free 6ml bottle of e-juice.

I thought about that for all of minute and decided $16 is a bit much for a 5 pack of cartos and 6ml of e-juice, and that I would just wait to get cartos when I placed another order.

I received notification on 7/21/10 that the order had shipped, and then proceeded to wait, and wait, and wait.

On 7/26/10 the USPS site showed that the order had been processed at the New Jersey Post Office, it then made it to me today, the 29th.

When I look at the invoice, I see handwriting on it that says, "Waiting for another order."

Now I understand what had happened.

They were holding the order, and waiting to charge me another $7 so they could send everything out to me at once. Thereby charging me two shipping fees to send out one package! That would have been $14 in shipping.

With that out of the way, let me get on to the rest of the review:

Website: Clunky is the best way to describe it. It is very counter intuitive with the store section completely separate from the product information.

Ordering itself was not difficult, however an account was not created at checkout.

This is the only place I have ever ordered from on the Internet that did not send out an email confirmation of the order.

Update: The Order Confirmation email was moved directly to spam by my ISP.

Shipping: Regardless of the time it takes, $7 is expensive for First Class Mail. It appears that shipping would only have taken 3-4 days if they would have sent the order out on the 21st like they said they were going to.

Customer Service:

The Good: When i sent email, they got back to me the next day, and the email tone was friendly and professional.

The Bad: Holding the order after a) stating in email it was shipping the 21st, and b) sending out a shipping confirmation email stating that it had shipped out on the 21st.

The Ugly: Price gouging on shipping. It is what it is folks. Holding an order to charge me two separate shipping charges on a single package is not only deceptive, but greedy and dishonest.

The Bottom Line: I received a sampler pack of 5 e-juices, 30ml total, for roughly $27 with shipping. Included was a nice microfiber bag/case. This is the only e-juice supplier that has not tossed in a free sample of juice with an order.

In conclusion, I wanted to like Nhaler, I really did. I've heard so many good things about "Drew and the folks at Nhaler," that they went to the top of my list for suppliers to do business with.

Unless their e-juice is beyond fantastic, I doubt I will do business with this company again. The shady tactics and poor service remind me of a used car lot interested only in separating as much money from my pockets as possible. Caveat Emptor.

Last edited:

CHUCKLEHEAD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Redneck Rivera
I traded with Nhaler and Drew for over 8 months! Then it all went down hill ! ordered juice ! Was never notified it was out of stock until 5 days later ! Also bought a Mod that was sent defective not once but twice!And yes a i had to pay shipping back both times ! NHALER has definetly lost my buss as well as my friends! It's a shame they started out as such a good company and then turned to crap! JUST MY 2 CENTS !:2c:

GtrSoloist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
USA
I was expecting much better service with all the good stuff I have heard about NHaler.

Granted I wanted to add to the order, and wanted to save a double shipping charge. I can understand having to pay shipping twice if the order has already been mailed out, that's fair enough.

But you shouldn't say the order is shipping out, hold it, wait for me to pay a 2nd shipping charge and *then* ship it all out together while pocketing the 2nd shipping fee. That's just shady.

Sorry you're having issues with Nhaler too Chucklehead. Maybe it's just growing pains, I dunno. :/ But I have come across several suppliers I am happy with, and they will be getting my business.

You guys have no idea how excited I was to try Nhaler juices. It's just sad.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
I was expecting much better service with all the good stuff I have heard about NHaler.

Granted I wanted to add to the order, and wanted to save a double shipping charge. I can understand having to pay shipping twice if the order has already been mailed out, that's fair enough.

But you shouldn't say the order is shipping out, hold it, wait for me to pay a 2nd shipping charge and *then* ship it all out together while pocketing the 2nd shipping fee. That's just shady.

Sorry you're having issues with Nhaler too Chucklehead. Maybe it's just growing pains, I dunno. :/ But I have come across several suppliers I am happy with, and they will be getting my business.

Hi Gt,
I dont like $7 shipping charges once much less twice.. Lol

CHUCKLEHEAD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Redneck Rivera

PM me some time i been vaping a year now ! And have found other vendors that are just as good as far as juice! O BTW! I was personally told by Drew himself that i was on a blackball list here at ECF for complainining about him and his service.Funny thing is he is the only one i have ever had a problem with ! So don't be suprised if the personal attacks start soon

GtrSoloist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
USA
I'm hoping there won't be any personal attacks.

I tried to be as fair as possible and present the facts as I see them. I've had a lot experience managing people, and I look at mistakes as opportunities. You can't fix something, if you don't know it's broken.

I have nothing against Drew (I don't know him) or Nhaler and I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. That being said, I thinks its only right to let others know of my experience; which is the purpose of this board or at least I thought.

Joyimui

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2010
BC, Canada
I'm actually having problem with Nhaler right now too. Order was placed on Jun 28 (only hardware) and I still haven't received anything. The tracking number they gave me still stuck at processing at NY. I emailed them twice already but they basically told me USPS tracking doesn't tell them where the package is.

I always hesitate when posting something bad about a supplier on the forum, but now I'm just worried that the $200 I spent is going down the drain =(

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
It's been several years since I shipped anything to Canada, but I remember it took over a month for the package to get there, so your issue might not be NHaler's fault.

I've received several things from Canada the last couple months. They are slower than molasses getting across the border.

As far as Nhaler goes, I haven't had any problems, I have heard that others have on occasion. People are human, and mistakes will happen. It's how they deal with the mistakes that makes or breaks a supplier for me.

I do agree with the shipping thing though... I have had similar issues with other vendors too. Either they want to charge you shipping for a backordered item, or they hold your original order (of many hundreds of dollars) while they wait for the item to come in (which is a minor part of the entire order).

Very frustrating.

Joyimui

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2010
BC, Canada
It's been several years since I shipped anything to Canada, but I remember it took over a month for the package to get there, so your issue might not be NHaler's fault.

Everything else I ordered from US suppliers at most took 3 weeks shipping (first class international) most of them took less than 2 weeks.

Just received an email from NHaler saying that they will not be reponsible after the order is shipped... I guess all I can do is to keep my fingers crossed :unsure:

Last edited:

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Sorry to hear of people having problems....... I can't comment on that really because I haven't experienced any with ordering from Drew in the past, but wanted to comment to Joyimui...

My order from Drew took 3.5 weeks due to sitting in customs to me here in Ontario. I suggest if after the one month mark that you contact your bank or payment provider and lodge a dispute for non delivery.

VapeOn,
Greg

GtrSoloist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
USA
@Wafflestomper: I couldn't agree more, mistakes are going to happen. To err is human.

@Joyimui: Hang in there, hopefully you will get your order soon.

I've seen a lot of vendors state they aren't responsible for the product once it is shipped, but there are Federal Interstate Commerce laws that state that vendors are responsible until the item reaches you in good condition. Those laws may or may not apply Internationally, I don't know.

Regardless, most businesses will strive to correct lost/damaged shipments because it's in their best interest, and the right thing to do.

Shipping to Canada is slow, try to be patient.

msroulette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
I will never order from Drew again. I ordered 5 packs of blank carts, and received prefilled. When I emailed, it took only a day to get back to me, but, there was no apology at all about getting the wrong product, only a "yep, we sent you the wrong thing, send it back and we'll replace it". I sent the order back (paid for the shipping to send it back) and received my cartridges a week later. I paid for their mistake, and they couldn't even apologize, or throw in something extra for my extra expense. Bad customer service, poor attitude toward the people that make him money...I won't go back...My money is more deserved elsewhere.

noss

Verified Member
Jul 11, 2010
Iowa
I will never order from Drew again. I ordered 5 packs of blank carts, and received prefilled. When I emailed, it took only a day to get back to me, but, there was no apology at all about getting the wrong product, only a "yep, we sent you the wrong thing, send it back and we'll replace it". I sent the order back (paid for the shipping to send it back) and received my cartridges a week later. I paid for their mistake, and they couldn't even apologize, or throw in something extra for my extra expense. Bad customer service, poor attitude toward the people that make him money...I won't go back...My money is more deserved elsewhere.

Just my :2c:, and I know it sucks to get the wrong product shipped to you as it's happened several times with me, only from Sweden..

But wouldn't it have been quicker and cheaper to pull the filler and wash them out/dry them than to ship them back?

My latest order from Vaporbomb also contained a free bag of polyfill, which was AWESOME because I was just then regretting not buying fresh blank carts.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
Just my :2c:, and I know it sucks to get the wrong product shipped to you as it's happened several times with me, only from Sweden..

But wouldn't it have been quicker and cheaper to pull the filler and wash them out/dry them than to ship them back?

My latest order from Vaporbomb also contained a free bag of polyfill, which was AWESOME because I was just then regretting not buying fresh blank carts.

Good point there.

Turco Chips

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Rowlett, TX (DFW area)
On 7/20/10 I placed orders for the first time with 3 popular and well recommended suppliers: Nhaler, V4L, and Vaporbomb.

I received the V4L and Vaporbomb orders on 7/23/10. The Nhaler order finally showed up today 7/29/10.

I've been waiting and wondering where the Nhaler order was, and now I finally understand what took so long. In all fairness, I feel it is only just to explain the whole situation.

I placed the order with Nhaler for a sampler pack of lung juice at about 6:30 pm, 7/20/10. Later that evening I sent a message asking if they could add a pack of cartos to the order so I wouldn't have to pay another $7 shipping charge. ($7 shipping? Really?)

The next day I received a reply via email stating that the order had already invoiced and would be shipping out that day. (7/21/10)

They said I would have to pay another $7 shipping charge, but to make up for it, they would toss in a free 6ml bottle of e-juice.

I thought about that for all of minute and decided $16 is a bit much for a 5 pack of cartos and 6ml of e-juice, and that I would just wait to get cartos when I placed another order.

I received notification on 7/21/10 that the order had shipped, and then proceeded to wait, and wait, and wait.

On 7/26/10 the USPS site showed that the order had been processed at the New Jersey Post Office, it then made it to me today, the 29th.

When I look at the invoice, I see handwriting on it that says, "Waiting for another order."

Now I understand what had happened.

They were holding the order, and waiting to charge me another $7 so they could send everything out to me at once. Thereby charging me two shipping fees to send out one package! That would have been $14 in shipping.

With that out of the way, let me get on to the rest of the review:

Website: Clunky is the best way to describe it. It is very counter intuitive with the store section completely separate from the product information.

Ordering itself was not difficult, however an account was not created at checkout.

This is the only place I have ever ordered from on the Internet that did not send out an email confirmation of the order.

Update: The Order Confirmation email was moved directly to spam by my ISP.

Shipping: Regardless of the time it takes, $7 is expensive for First Class Mail. It appears that shipping would only have taken 3-4 days if they would have sent the order out on the 21st like they said they were going to.

Customer Service:

The Good: When i sent email, they got back to me the next day, and the email tone was friendly and professional.

The Bad: Holding the order after a) stating in email it was shipping the 21st, and b) sending out a shipping confirmation email stating that it had shipped out on the 21st.

The Ugly: Price gouging on shipping. It is what it is folks. Holding an order to charge me two separate shipping charges on a single package is not only deceptive, but greedy and dishonest.

The Bottom Line: I received a sampler pack of 5 e-juices, 30ml total, for roughly $27 with shipping. Included was a nice microfiber bag/case. This is the only e-juice supplier that has not tossed in a free sample of juice with an order.

In conclusion, I wanted to like Nhaler, I really did. I've heard so many good things about "Drew and the folks at Nhaler," that they went to the top of my list for suppliers to do business with.

Unless their e-juice is beyond fantastic, I doubt I will do business with this company again. The shady tactics and poor service remind me of a used car lot interested only in separating as much money from my pockets as possible. Caveat Emptor.

I've never had any issues with Nhaler and I use them as my main source for juice.

Did you send Drew a PM here on the site? He jumps on any issues - at least from what I've seen. It all sounds like a misunderstanding - I would have called if I forgot to add something to my online order.

You should give them another chance. Oh - if you use the 'saveinnj' coupon code - it brings that shipping charge down to just a few bucks. ;)

TC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread