NextSmoke Contests, Deals and Steals, and FUN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA

Congrats to akatina... and her Father!! :wub:

And I would say that I am most like the Next Tres Cinco juice: Unique, and just a little bit nutty!!
fill-mdr1.gif

nathkiira

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2012
TN, USA
This is my official entry. I originally found out about vaping at a smoker friendly store. I did not like their units but loved the concept so I started researching them and trying out a few. I would be interested in trying the 12mg vanilla juice...still searching for one I really like.

wrong contest mate...here's a quote from a few pages back

New contest for today. This contest will run through Sunday 2/24 6PM CST.

I hope this one will be fun. This is a Pay it Forward contest. So if you win, you are paying the prize forward to someone else. You may enter the contest 2 times per day (so twice today, twice tomorrow, twice on Sunday). Please number your entries each day so that I know it is an official entry. The winner will be randomly chosen at the end.

There will be 3 prizes awarded at the end. First prize is a Basic Starter Kit, Second prize is 2 bottles of juice, third prize is one bottle of juice.

Here is what you need to do to enter. This might be a little silly, but I think it will be fun. Go to one of our flavor pages (either juice or carts) and pick a flavor that you think most closely identifies with your personality. This does not have to be the flavor that you wish to receive at the end, you can choose that if you win. Here is my example:

The flavor that I think most identifies with my personality is Next Red. Not flashy or too exciting, but solid and reliable.

You only need to do this for your first overall entry. After that you can just number your entry and post something like “this is my entry”. Have fun and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread