• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
VIP 2012 SCHEDULE:

MARCH 25TH

APRIL 28TH (NOTE! THIS IS A SATURDAY MEET!)

MAY 27TH

JUNE 24TH

All VIP meeting days above are at the same time as usual (1:00) and with one month to allow some folks that have a hard time attending on Sundays to go to a meet on a Saturday.

Place: Sun Up Brewing in the Brewers' Den. (Just ask the hostess for the vaping Group when you arrive if you don't know where it is).
Light Rail Stop: Camelback & Central
Parking: Lots of parking in Sun Up's parking lot.

More info about Sun Up is available on their Website!

Local suppliers are usually in attendance so you can buy liquids, atomizers/cartos, drip tips, mods, etc. If you have something to sell or trade, bring it along!

Great food at Sun Up, please consider having lunch and a drink (or two) there so we can continue to have our meets there for free! The kettle chips and chipotle ketchup are out of this world!

We will have our usual raffle drawings (please consider bringing something to donate for our drawings, vaping-related or not!) and as always, we'll have our 50/50 cash pot drawings from the money brought in from raffle ticket sales. Our suppliers almost always donate something great as well.

Have a question? Shoot me a PM here or hit Sunny up on the VIP Face Book page (Phoenix Vapers) https://www.facebook.com/groups/phoenix.vapors/ RSVP in this thread, or on Facebook!

Hope to see you all there!

Rhaevyn

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Tigard, Oregon
www.myspace.com
Weeeeeee!!!!

What a great birthday present for MEEEE :D

You better be at this one Vik *glares at her playfully*

My eGo batteries are flickering their last bits of life, and I'm down to fumes on my favey RY4 - I'll be there with a whopping $20 that I've begged borrowed and/or stolen, help the homeless woman out guys! haha

(And thanks again to those who did at the January meet up). Hope more come out to this one, will be so nice not to have to spend my birthday alone. Yay!

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
Any fans of Backwoods Brew's E-Joker? It sounds like Don's discontinuing it and RY4, two of his most popular flavors. I have a 30ml bottle of 24mg E-Joker minus a half dozen drops or so (not my thing) from what's looking like the last ever batch of E-Joker, and it will be in the raffle at tomorrow's social! If this is your flavor, all it costs is a ticket!

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
The March VIP social is a done deal, and as always, it was a lot of fun. While the turnout was small, the conversation was lively, food was eaten, beers and bevs were guzzled, mods were demo'd, the vapor was thick and a good time was had by all!
garydonnarhaevyn.jpg

vickydave1.jpg

Chad from E-Cig Supply and Zikwid Lounge, Dave from Desert Vapes, and Jerry (not pictured) from Aroma Ejuice were all in attendance.
chadguys.jpg

desertvapesdave.jpg

Dave also brought a lot of merch so we could do some shopping!
desertvapes.jpg

RAFFLE TIME! Chad did the ticket pickin', and I passed out the prizes!
davechad.jpg

This week's 50/50 prizes were $75 and $70 (I didn't have change), and were won by Brian and Mr. Didn't Fill Out A Nametag Guy:
brian1.jpg

thisguy2.jpg

Barry landed himself a sack of DIY flavorings, and promptly traded them away
barry.jpg

Newcomer Donna scored a travel case good for eGos and tube mods,
donna1.jpg

but really struck it big with the pink bedazzled computer mouse, both graciously donated to the raffle by Vicky.
donnarhaevyn.jpg

Sunny (safely behind the camera in these pics) won a 2012 calendar/planner, and a number of VIP'ers - myself included - won bottles of e-juice from a variety of makers!
gary.jpg

thisguy1.jpg

Doug won the highly coveted (and occasionally re-raffled) GRILL SERGEANT hat,
doug1.jpg

and also landed the day's big prize, a crisp c-note that Chad donated to the raffle.
doug2.jpg

Sorry if I got any names wrong, I'm new. Thanks to Chad and and everyone else who donated, and congrats to all today's winners! Thanks also to the great folks at SunUp, who let us descend upon their brewhouse monthly and vape with loud, reckless abandon, and to Sunny for workin' the camera! Seeya next month folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread