• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Next Meet -n- Greet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Hi all!

Seeing though the weather is lovely, and everyone is looking forward to more of the same, I thought a picnic would be an excellent idea....

In Watertown we have an extensive park system, and there are many with pavilions so those of us with "tender complections" wouldn't get too burned.

I'm looking at the 20th of June....interested?

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Sounds good!! Hmm,,, too bad about the lemon. I thought that sounded interesting.

Hey, did you get your Janty Stick??

Not yet...:( They got the stick bodies in, but not the attys or the batteries....I'm hoping this week I'll get that magic shipping confirmation in my email...

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
Not yet...:( They got the stick bodies in, but not the attys or the batteries....I'm hoping this week I'll get that magic shipping confirmation in my email...

Oh man,,, details details, huh??

I suppose we have to wait to see who can show up, but are we going to do a BYO meat and pot to pass thing??

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Oh man,,, details details, huh??

I suppose we have to wait to see who can show up, but are we going to do a BYO meat and pot to pass thing??

We have a fantastic meat shop in town & they do awesome brats....so I'll do the brats - I'll have to grill 'em at the house (I'm not dragging my Weber down to the park.) but if you want burgers or dogs or other meats, yes...bring your own. I believe there are still grill stations at the park - I will check to make sure.

So bring a pot to pass - beverages, ect...and your smiling face...:D

I will be looking for a head count a bit later.

BTW - you run across any other Wisconsinites in the forum who are interested in the social forum? I would like this one to be as lively at the Emerald City, but need more people who want to hang out here..

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Hi guys.... I know you were all ramping up to do the picnic, but I'm going to have to put this one on hold..... I'm not up to a social gathering right now.

If someone else in the Wisconsin group want to take this responsibility over.....by all means, go ahead and set something up independent of me.

Vicks

Last edited:

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
I've been thinking about this, a lot. I would be willing to take a bigger role in planning something, but I think it is important to have Vicks there. Vicks, you're so important to our group,,, it wouldn't be the same without you!! In my mind, this is your group,,, but that doesn't mean you have to carry the entire load!!

I think it's important that we do something to get together, if we are going to be a vaping group in the spirit of Spikey and the other groups on the forum. I would like us to be somewhat of a force for advancing the cause of vaping in Wisconsin.

We're picking up some more members, and we need to do something to keep our group growing. The vape in at the Capitol was so much fun!!

How about if we shoot for something in the fall??

I think anything between the Dells, Madison, Watertown, Waukesha,,, the Capitol was cool, because it's sort of the center of the mellon, so to speak.

ideas??

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
I do appreciate you stepping up, Harmony....and hopefully by fall I'll have at least my head back to being firmly on my shoulders instead of somewhere else...

And, hopefully, I'll still be married..... I'm going to be working on counceling and trying to get through some of my issues first, then we can work on his.

So, right now, you can see what's eating me. I'll keep you all updated, but I'm not going into specifics and drag you all down with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread