• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Next Connecticut Vapers Meet February 20th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
Looking forward to meeting everyone on Sunday :)

Hey kevbow. I'm in Derby CT, and have been vaping for 3 months now, so I'm pretty new. What can you tell me about these vapers "meetings"? Since I've never been to one, I'm interested and would like some info. Thanks in advance for your help.

kevbow

Unregistered Supplier
May 27, 2009
CT
teatimeliquid.com
Hey kevbow. I'm in Derby CT, and have been vaping for 3 months now, so I'm pretty new. What can you tell me about these vapers "meetings"? Since I've never been to one, I'm interested and would like some info. Thanks in advance for your help.
What we do is pretty much hang out and check out what everyone is using for various e-cigarettes and mods, try different juices that everyone brings, have some dinner and have a few drinks and talk vaping and whatever other topic comes up. We have mostly people from CT but do have a few people that come from Mass and sometimes even from NY. Cherryvape comes every once and a while as well as cloudsofvapor so there is stuff for us to buy. It's great to meet other people that are vapers and the meets are fun. If your free that day you should come down and pay us a visit :). The WoodnTap is right off I-84 so it's very easy to find. If you do come we have the party room all the way in the back left hand corner of the restaurant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread