• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

news on electronic cigarettes from Harvard School of Public Health

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzione

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2012
GTA Ontario
Without even knowing it, you played along right there with the inside joke of me and vape bunny, she is seriously howling at the irony of what you just said with the avatar

One day you're gonna have to pm me about that.
In the meantine I'll keep monkeying around for your and bunny's amusement. :banana:

Oriana871

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
Toronto

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
First thing that comes to mind is what happened to not inhaling like a cig. I thought we were supposed to be drawing slowly, holding in mouth for a couple of seconds, then exhaling thru nose, as to consume the max amount of nic. Another words I was told here several times there is no need to inhale into lungs.

EDIT: I guess it still hits the throat, after I think about it

fuzzione

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2012
GTA Ontario
I think this one will be gaining popularity. Fresh off the press and extremely interesting.

VPLive Vape Team Episode #25: Proof Positive - YouTube

Edit: Just a warning that this is a very long and detailed presentation of a cardiologist's recent research. This individual appears to be on a pro-ecig crusade. We need more like him if you ask me.

Last edited:

fuzzione

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2012
GTA Ontario
Ok so I was only 1/2 way through this presentation when I posted the link; now that I've seen it in its entirety I would strongly recommend that everyone who is a vaper or is contemplating the thought to watch it.

This is without a doubt the most comprehensive 'ecig vs. tobacco' study I have yet encountered and is overflowing with data. It has captured the attention of many, including representatives of CASAA who called in to the show to ask questions. A couple of MD's also called in and even PBusardo called to thank the good Dr. for his efforts. This is a must watch folks.

fuzzione

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2012
GTA Ontario
Thanks for posting fuzzione. Tried to watch a bit at work - it is long - will watch it in parts. It really is fantastic to have a cardiologist studying ecigarettes.

You won't believe it Oriana, stick with it and finish it. I thought with my prior research I knew most of what was out there. As it turns out I didn't even scratch the surface before watching this. We have a new hero in our vaping community now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread