Newish here, saying hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrflips

Jan 8, 2013
md
Hey all,
Long-time lurker here that figures to come out of the woodwork and contribute more (though I spend most of my time over in the sub-reddits). I've been vaping for about a year now (analogs for 11 years before that) and the switch has been completely awesome...my only regret is not starting sooner, but there is no use in crying over that now.

The past year has taught me quite a bit, in moving from cigalikes to egos to VV/VW mods to mechs/RBAs to homebrews now, and I still try to learn at least one new thing a day. My current rig of choice is a bottom-feeding 5v box I built with a Cisco-spec atty, my Magneto (replaced pin, sanded, all that jazz) with my RSST, my Telescoping Natural (I don't care what anyone say, I love this thing) with my AGA-T2, and I always keep my sanded Provari V2 with a Cartotank around for work.

I'm a sucker for cheap mechs and rebuildables if you couldn't tell. I love the performance of high-end mods, but as an Engineer by trade, nothing is more satisfying to me, then getting a $30 mod or a $15 home-built box to outperform a $200 mod. Oh well, I look forward to posting some of my trials and tribulations, and will help if anyone needs it. Finally, I live in the greater Baltimore area, and would love to get more involved with the locals as I see more and more B&Ms popping up all around (I'm already on the FB group as well).

Toodles,
mrflips

mrflips

Jan 8, 2013
md
Hi, and welcome to the forum! I'm looking forward to your contributions, too. My non-telescoping Natural and RSST (bought in case of a zombie apocalypse) are still in their boxes because I'm scared of them :laugh:

Cheers, and happy vaping :toast::vapor:

Aww, dude...bust them out! With very minimal work (replacement o-rings, bored out air hole to the RSST, and some light sanding and spring modding), you have an awesome cloud machine just waiting for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread