Newest Young June "lava tube?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hott_Karl

Verified Member
I have been looking at buying a more advanced variable device, and I am pretty sure I have settled on the Young June version of the "lava tube". I am probably going to order from vaporbeast. I have had a great experience in the past with ordering from this supplier.
I want to be sure that this device is the latest version.
http://www.vaporbeast.com/product_p/sk24.htm

Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hott_Karl

Verified Member
So I was able to grab one of the mini versions of the FreE-Volt. My first APV whoo-hoo!
I have been using ego-c twists for about two months.

One more question for you awesome people here.
AW IMR 18350 from puresmoker
Multi battery charger
would this be a good option for batteries and a charger?

bivie

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2012
Damon, TX near Houston
BobbyIvie.com
I hate to tell ya but the young june is JUNK. Biggest POS I have ever bought. Now I am trying to get the supplier that I bought it from, bettervaps, to do something about this worthless product!

ALSO SEE http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/apv-discussion/332398-lavatube-issues.html#post7207998

So, you bought that latest LavaTube mentioned from FreEvolt? That's the one that is
junk - as you put it?

Wow. You got one quick and found out it was junk quick. Did FreEcig help you out
with any warranty or advice?

rcpcdude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Milwaukee, WI
just got mine in today and it works great with one exception...

1.5 DC carto tanks are meh which was expected per the reviews, but they do work. however my 1.7 SC resurrector cartos will barely fire. it reads the ohms fine on everything but it farts out a tiny wisp of vapor and says hell no. i'm trying an adapter but i think they are too low of ohm for it to work. i have a couple smoktech 1.5 DC XXL's that do absolutely nothing nor can i get any draw off em. the 2 cartos in question work fine on my twists so i'll probably just use em up for work then buy some 3.0 SC xl's when i get low. if my other cartos dont work it's still not a loss, i was under the assumption from my reading that these units dont work well with LR stuff anyhow and are designed for best use with higher ohm stuff anyhow so i was expecting it to not work well... just that i hoped they would at least work lol.

things that do work and work WELL. my 2 vision vivi novas and the MJT copycat mini novas from free-cigs give me bursts of flavor and stupid plumes of vapor. i now understand the hype vs the same units on my twists. also the 3.0 freebie attys that come with the kit (after i debridged them) work EXCELLANT. mind you its my first time with dripping but im pretty sure even these crappy ones are going to make me a solid at home dripper, and an out and about nova user.

i have one more order to place for some 3.0 xl cartos to try with my tanks.... so somebody point me in a direction to buy some nice flanged tank cartos that will work well with this APV please :D

No mine is not the newest version. The problem is, if they new of these problems that they supposedly fixed in the new version, then why are they not doing something to help the people who spent good money on the older versions and found problems. Obviously they know there are problems. Also I bought mine from better vaps and still have not head anything from them about the problems that I am having.

Just received an email from steve at Better Vapes. Seems he has been busy with a death in his family( which I am sorry for anyone to loose a family member and truly hope his family make it through this tough and trying time). THIS IS THE PART THAT MIGHT BE INTERESTING TO A LOT OF PEOPLE. According to Steve, he has emailed the young june company several time with no reply. Seems they don't want to stand behind there products. I have also sent them an email tonight. We will see what happens. But I am truly wondering if anyone want to deal with this company if they make a crap product and don't take care of there customers or dealer for that matter.

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
Howdy!

I got the chrome yj lavatube from vaporbeast last friday and love it. The only problem I had was turning it on, (stop loling at me, I went to a public school) and after Tim from vaporbeast called and told me to push the menu button 5 times fast I've had no problems with it.

lol even knowing it was 5x fast i still had trouble till OKC vapes told me to just keep clicking (don't count) and it will come on. worked like a charm :) I'm a month in to my YJ chrome from tropicalvapors.com and I love it. zero problems and none of the chrome has worn off the buttons like other ppl said. it's a perfect match for my phoenix RBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread