Newest of the new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weapon X

Dec 20, 2009
Hello everyone! I can't say that I'm a E-smoker yet but I am really interested in the concept. I'm 32/M/Tampa and have a few questions?

1) What is a good buy in the e-cigarette market? I also I want something simple like Blu or Level. (Not crazy about adding liquids just to smoke a cigarette.

2) Are there places in Tampa that may sell the e-cigs?

If anyone cares to answer post here.

VapingRulz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Florida
I think I read somewhere that there are several convenience stores in metro Tampa that sell e-cigs, but I'm not sure where they are or what model they sell. Someone from Tampa will probably reply.

I have heard of the Blu but don't know much about it. I like the 2-piece KR808D-1 (Vapor King) model for ease of use, great variety of good flavors, and great customer service (Vapor4Life). I'm very sure that you're going to get loads of strong recommendations for the 510 model but it is a 3-piece unit that requires more work than the Vapor King. However, many people swear by it - so you'll have to do your research.

You say that you don't want to add juice to your e-cig but you'll quickly find that unless you want to spend a lot of money, refilling carts is the best way to go. It's very simple and it allows you to try all sorts of flavors to find your favorites - which will probably not be what you expect.

Welcome and good luck!

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
"I'm very sure that you're going to get loads of strong recommendations for the 510 model but it is a 3-piece unit that requires more work than the Vapor King. However, many people swear by it - so you'll have to do your research."

If you *are* thinking of trying a 510 model, check here:

StrictlyEjuice.com, Flavor Shop!

510 starter kit for $30.50, sale price good until 12/31.
Plus, they have 3ml bottles of e-liquid for $1.95 so you can try a bunch of flavors without spending a lot of money. Blank 510 cartridges are $1.85 per 5-pack.

***I have never ordered from this place, so I can't testify about quality or service***

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread