Newer Vaper Saying "Hello"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Folks! So, my wife, Doctor, daughters and friends all told me I had to quit smoking. This past April it was a year since I had a stent placed- and I went out and bought a common e-cig kit. THAT lasted about a week; one of the miniscule batteries was dead; hardly ANY vapor or...TASTE. Battery died at the most inopportune moments.

Two friends at work were vaping on APVs and smiling. I started asking questions and found myself at a local (more or less) vape store and walked out with two e-go style batteries, a charger, a "mini" tank and a bottle of e-juice that they christened "Tobias".

As of today the only thing I am still using is the Tobias e-juice! In the meantime I got an iTaste MPV v2 mod, and then two weeks ago an iTaste 134. Two weeks ago I bought 2 rebuildables; a Taifun GT clone and a Kayfun 3.1 clone. I think I am in vaping heaven!

After practicing with the wire that came with the kits, I wrapped my first successful coil; 28 Ga. Kanthal that came out to 1.7 Ohm. I'm using organic cotton that I got at a local drugstore.

OK...I'm hooked and I admit it! I have a LOT to learn and have visited this site to gain knowledge in various aspects of vaping. I hope to be able to add and help others as time goes by, but right now I am a newb and will have more questions than answers / opinions.

Great to be here- I am impressed by this site and the knowledge of the members!

Brian

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Warms my heart to hear stories like this. A wholehearted welcome, both to vaping and to this site. :toast:

You're off to a great start (kayfuns already) and no doubt we'll see you in here giving sage advice to people starting out in no time. That makes both us and you stronger, so look forward to it.

Way to go.

I'm new here too, welcome.

I'm bored with my 2 Ego batteries, one of 1600 Mah which was an improvement, and my Kanger tanks.

Now I'm looking forward to my 1st Mod and RBA.

I hear ya! I'm really liking my Kay and Taifun clones so far. The one guy at a local vape shop smiles every time I drop by (he sees dollar signs...I'm sure). He always says "I warned you about going down the 'rabbit hole'!" But you know, it's better for my health than smoking, I have a new hobby, and maybe...just maybe I'll actually save some money some day...LOL!

Best wishes with your first build!

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread