Status
Not open for further replies.

jbp1

Jun 30, 2013
Bradenton, FL
Hi all! I'm new to vaping but have caught on very quickly. I started with a titan slim tank then moved up to the eGo batteries with Evod BCC, T2s, T3s and Vivi Nova and I'm now on the eVic with all of the different tanks .

I am a former smoker and caught onto vaping thru my husband. I hated the fact that he started smoking and forbade it in the house. I suggested he try an Njoy and that didn't go over too well. He was turned onto a basic kit at Totally Wicked through a friend of his at work so I tried it when he brought it home. I had forgotten how nice a nicotine buzz was to calm my nerves and stave off emotional eating and, although it is not the ideal, it beats popping Dexatrim!

I have been playing around with several brands of fluids - I'm lucky to have quite a number of vape shops around where I live in Florida.
I like a LOT of flavor and had found most of them didn't work well enough for me, which is why I moved up to the eVic. Most of the flavors I like need the ability to punch up the voltage to bring them out.

I just tried the liquids from Cleansmoke and I think I have found my personal fluid nirvana.:p I went in there yesterday and tried several out with the eVic and found that they really give a good punch of flavor and it doesn't seem to wear off as I vape. They had a coupon special of 5 10ml bottles for $30 so I got Swedish Fish, Root Beer, Watermelon, Grape and Cinnabun. They are all really yummy and the flavor goes on and on. The root beer tastes exactly like the barrel shaped hard candies and the Cinnabun tastes exactly like a cinnamon roll. Sounds weird, but it actually has a buttery taste.:D

And now, since trying the eVic (or as he has taken to calling it "the crack pipe"), hubby wants one so I promised that if he stops the analogs altogether, I would buy him an eVic. ;)

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Hi and welcome!

In future posts would it be possible to double space in some places? Reading solid blocks of text are difficult for some of us.

Hello, and welcome to ECF.

I agree with Ocelot. The ENTER key on your keyboard is your friend. :)

Many here will just skip over and ignore walls of text. Myself included.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hello, and welcome to ECF.

I agree with Ocelot. The ENTER key on your keyboard is your friend. :)

Many here will just skip over and ignore walls of text. Myself included.

I try to just bring it to the poster's attention, since they may not realize they are doing it. Sites like facebook will post when you hit the "enter" key and people have gotten used to it.

I've also heard that some people post from phones or tablets that for some reason format text differently, but I don't know how that works. In my world phones are auditory devices and tablets are swallowed.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I try to just bring it to the poster's attention, since they may not realize they are doing it. Sites like facebook will post when you hit the "enter" key and people have gotten used to it.

I've also heard that some people post from phones or tablets that for some reason format text differently, but I don't know how that works. In my world phones are auditory devices and tablets are swallowed.
I realize this as well. I notice that a lot of phone and tablet users have the "sent via tapatalk" in their signature.

"In my world phones are auditory devices and tablets are swallowed." Love this line! :laugh:

jbp1

Jun 30, 2013
Bradenton, FL
How is the swedish fish flavor? I used to eat those things by the ton when i was a kid

Swedish Fish is yummy - has a nice sweet taste on the tongue. Hubby kept bogarting my eVic last night when vaping it. The cinnabun is to die for!

I liked a lot of their flavors - I had a hard time choosing just 5 (had a coupon and a budget). The guys in the store were really nice. One guy helping me develops their flavors. I gave him a standing ovation. Next time in I have to try the peach. I liked their strawberry and they have one called "Pipe Tobacco" that has a really smooth vanilla undertone that was nicer than the plain vanilla.

I suggested they try to do a key lime pie. The guy said the pie part might be tricky but he thought the lime might be a good idea. We'll have to wait and see.

jbp1

Jun 30, 2013
Bradenton, FL
I have some friends who use clean smoke, I plan on checking them out. I personally do most of my liquid/hardware shopping online, but I like hitting the local shops for the occasional liquid and some education here and there.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

If you pick up one of those little local coupon books, the ones you find on the counter at restaurants, there's a coupon in there for 5 bottles of their liquid for $30. It's a good deal. And their bottles all have a little needle tip on them, which is a nice touch. All the guys in both stores are very sweet too. I am going to be using their fluids exclusively from now on. For me, they are that good. :D

Kristin0624

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Bradenton, Florida, United States
If you pick up one of those little local coupon books, the ones you find on the counter at restaurants, there's a coupon in there for 5 bottles of their liquid for $30. It's a good deal. And their bottles all have a little needle tip on them, which is a nice touch. All the guys in both stores are very sweet too. I am going to be using their fluids exclusively from now on. For me, they are that good. :D

Um, I'm still going to check them out, but bad news. My friends have been "bumming" some of my liquids and now they want them lol. They stated mine were much better, but since I know taste is subjective, I'll still give them a chance.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread