Newbie looking for advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich0dify

Jul 30, 2013
UK
Hi there, I recently bought a V1P PCC Starter Kit - STARTER KITS - All Products kit - and I noticed that my cartomisers look different to ones which I've seen elsewhere, with my carts & battery look like this:

http://db.tt/a7O5sc9x

but the carts which I've seen are almost reverse... If I were to get one of these, $1.95 510/EGO/EGO-T/EGO-C/CE4/CE5 E-cigarette/ Atomizer Convertor Adapter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping would I be able to use more readily available clear\cartomisers such as the Vision Nano?

Cheers

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
Hi and welcome to ecf. Congrats on your switch.

I'm having a rough time here seeing that battery up close. The site isnt allowing me to zoom in.

What I think you have is a kr808 battery (808 is the shorthand used here). This is a male battery and is the second most popular thread type. The overwhelmingly most popular is the 510 which is a female battery. The adapter you have linked there isn't going to help you. What you need is an 808 to 510 adapter, like this one:

808 to 510 adapter [gotvapes-808to510-adapter] - $3.99 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

I linked you to an american vendor so you could see what I mean. I realize you will need to find a UK vendor but I was unable to locate one that had an 808 to 510. You might try Liberty Flights who has offices on both sides of the pond.

The vision nano is a 510 threaded clearo.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread