newbie diy, need some help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paiget929

Mar 7, 2016
tulsa
Hello to everyone! I'm needing some help, went n got some lorann flavorings yesterday hoping cinnamon roll was going to be great especially if I bought the cream cheese icing but she didn't have that yet :-x Seeing as I did buy the bigger bottle of the stuff It needs some help, and I was thinking that I could use imitation butter, it's a brand at hobby lobby and there vanilla is really good. I know what ppl say about butter but I don't care really lol Its clear and the ingreds check out just wanted some input on what to add to it to make it better, I already added balvarian cream just thought a little butter would do the trick, since real icing is made with butter sugar and vanilla. Thanks!! Also I got cheesecake, cotton candy rasberry, blueberry, bg, strawberry and blackberry. Would love some good recipes

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
hi @paiget929 . I have a few links you might look into.

Two favorite recipe sites...
"e-liquid-recipes" <---google for the website --search box in top left corner
my second favorite, it's in english too
Le DIY pour les Nuls - Recettes DIY - Trucs et Astuces. <---translate in lower left corner, search in upper right
also look into :
Clone Recipes | Homemade E-juice Recipes
Reddit...read the sidebar on right for more specific vendor info.
Mega TFA / TPA Recipe Thread • /r/DIY_eJuice (TFA/TPA)
Solid list of DIY clones! • /r/DIY_eJuice
hic • /r/cerealkillaclone (FA)

Suppliers I use..
Bull City Vapor - Best Prices on DIY e-liquid Supplies (Capella, Flavour Art, Flavor West, Hangsen, Inawera, Flavor Apprentice, Lor Ann)
Wizard Labs (Capella, LorAnn, Seedman, Flavor Apprentice, )
DIY E-Liquid, Electronic Cigarettes and Wholesale Nicotine & E-Cig Juice | EcigExpress (Flavour Art, Flavor West, LorAnn, Flavors Express, Natures Flavors,
Signature (TFA), Jungle Flavors, Hangsen, Tasty Puff, Inawera, Capella)
(also look for manufacturer sites)

Calculator <---very important
eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator <--download I use
http://ecigvape.com/pgvg_calculator.php <---online

Read
Dannyv45 - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/dannyv45.130984/ (more links here)
Hoosier - https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/hoosier.28401/

Enjoy the journey.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Hello to everyone! I'm needing some help, went n got some lorann flavorings yesterday hoping cinnamon roll was going to be great especially if I bought the cream cheese icing but she didn't have that yet :-x Seeing as I did buy the bigger bottle of the stuff It needs some help, and I was thinking that I could use imitation butter, it's a brand at hobby lobby and there vanilla is really good. I know what ppl say about butter but I don't care really lol Its clear and the ingreds check out just wanted some input on what to add to it to make it better, I already added balvarian cream just thought a little butter would do the trick, since real icing is made with butter sugar and vanilla. Thanks!! Also I got cheesecake, cotton candy rasberry, blueberry, bg, strawberry and blackberry. Would love some good recipes
howdy! and welcome!

you are in the right place :)

have not used many of the lorann flavors - i tend to use tfa (the flavor apprentice), cap (capella), fw (flavor west), and fa (flavorart) primarily - probably my fave diy all day vape to date is my king cake recipe (recipes, actually - i have 3 variants I make) using tfa, cap and fw flavorings (think traditional louisiana king cake - cinnamon, vanilla, icing... drooling is optional)

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013

Hi @paiget929 and welcome to ECF! I can vouch for the DCFleugel fella's King Cake recipes, they are the SHZ. Also, GoFishTx's "Butterscotch Vaughn" sounds like it might be in your wheelhouse, and mah buddy DCFluegel will surely give you that one too if you get his King Cake. GOOD stuff, Ma'am! I'm currently helping test several of his new flavors, and I can already vouch for his Bourbon Peach Cheesecake. Prolly not ready for release yet, but I'm guessin a pretty face can go pretty far with that guy.. ;)

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread