Newbe, confused and in need of help

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyMonk

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
I've looked around the forum for probably around 12 hours total and am thoroughly confused about everything. So, I'll just post my most pressing questions.

I just got the epuffer classic elite model in the mail, along with extra cartridges, atomizers and e-liquid.

Does this model co-respond to a number? (A lot of posts show Alpha-Numeric titles)

What other (good) models will my cartridges work in? (If there is one with a blue LED, I would like that best)

Also, I was looking around puresmoker.com and cannot understand what a "hydro" is. Can anyone help me. Is it just a difference in the way the battery functions?

Does puresmoker.com have a model that my cartridges from epuffer for the Classic Elite will fit into?

(I'd like to get another e-cig for myself and one for my blind neighbor who has to be led into the hallway to smoke because her hubby is on oxygen. Epuffer was nice, but the Canadian Postal Tracking system doesn't track like the US postal system. When I called the Canadian Postal Service with the tracking number they couldn't even tell me if the package was put in the mail and they said they do not even investigate a lost package for 75 days.) Additionally, ePuffer sent me a European plug charger so I had to go to Radio Shack and by a $10. converter before I could charge mine up. Thus, after spending $300 and waiting over 3 weeks, I'd like to try a US based company.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

smokingclam

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Punta Gorda, Florida
Not exactly sure which model # that elite compares to in other pen styles. Not really familiar with Epuffer products being a newbie myself. As far as "Hydro" on Puresmoker I don't see anything on that site about that. I think you may have meant Hybrid? If so that is a new 401 that comes with 2 different length batteries to make it longer or shorter. Look forward to purchasing one of those myself when funds permit again. You can't go wrong purchasing from Puresmoker either their service is outstanding.

MonkeyMonk

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
Thanks for helping me and I did get the word hybrid confused with hydro... I'm so lost and confused. I don't have a clue on half of what I am reading.

I watch the videos at YouTube and everyone blows lots of smoke, but when I puff on mine I can't even see the smoke 1/2 the time. I'm scared I'm going to mess it up because I keep opening it and adding a couple drops of the ejuice hoping it will improve and hourly changing the charged battery for the one in the e-cig, but so far I only get a good inhale of vapor from really sucking in strong... then the vapor is visible but I'm coughing my brains out. I think I'm really doing something wrong... But, today was the 1st day and I only smoked 11 real cigarettes, which for me is a big improvement...

Because I'm having difficulty with this one, I'd like to try a different one, but I bought a ton of cartridges for this one...so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread