• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

newb battery help

Status
Not open for further replies.

kortt wulfe

Apr 8, 2012
Ontario Canada
I posted this in the technical issues forum but not sure if it is getting any traction there or not, so thought i'd ask my fellow Canucks.

I have two joyetech 510 180mah auto batts and two manual bats of the same specs. When i plug the manuals into the joyetech usb charger the red light comes on and the batt LED flashes a few time and goes out. When they are charged the light goes green on the charger.

When I plug the automatics in the light on the charger goes red but the LED on the batts come one and stays on. The light on the charger never seems to go green.

I have two chargers and they both act the same way with both types of batts. I have tried leaving the autos on for over two hours to see if the green light comes one, but am afraid to wreck the batts. I have been leaving the autos on the charger for 1.5 hours and they do seem to charge.

Is this normal or am I doing something wrong? Maybe the auto batts are defective. Anyone experience this?

BTW, I just celebrated my first week of vaping today. No analogs since April 10...yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread