New ZMAX by Sigelei - Variable Voltage/Wattage with OLED Display - get it at SmokTek.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
sigelei ZMAX Variable Power (adjustable wattage) VV APV, Rev.3 - Stainless Steel

The ZMAX Advanced Personal Vaporizer by Sigelei is sleek, powerful, reliable, full featured and very well built. With this new device, Voltage or Wattage is variable 3-6 volts or 3-15 watts respectively, using a single 18650 or two 18350 IMR batteries with the included extender cap. Check atomizer/carto resistance and battery voltage too!

Also available in Chrome Plated Stainless!

The ZMAX has an 8 feature menu which is accessed by pressing the fire button 3 times.

Menu order:

1. Out/On. Turns the device on or off.
  2. Power/Voltage up. Raises the power or voltage up.
  3. Power/Voltage Down. Lowers the power or voltage.
  4. Battery Voltage. Shows remaining battery voltage.
  5. LCD Display. Change what is diplayed on your screen during use. Resistance, Battery Voltage, or Output power/voltage
  6. LCD on/off. Turns the LCD screen on or off during use.
  7. Power / Voltage setting. Allows you to set the output to power(watts) or Voltage.
  8. RMS & Mean Setting. Allows you to use RMS or Mean output for Power/Voltage. (RMS being the more accurate)

The Sigelei Zmax Kit includes the following:

• 1 Stainless Zmax Body
  • 2 IMR 18350 Batteries (800mAh)
  • 1 Dual 18350 charger
  • 1 Attractive gift box
  • 1 2.8ohm 1.6ml Clearomizer
  • 2 Bottom Caps for 18650 or 18350 batteries

Get More Vapor! :)

rjeatkrconley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2012
Hell Paso, Texas
Just got mine in the mail today!!!!!!! Can't wait for the batteries to finish charging. Got my vivi's and ce4 soaking for fresh juice..... Then hoping for CLOUDS OF VAPOR. Ordered Wed and got it today, absolutely amazed it got here so fast, especially since its Christmas!! Thanks Rob. I will order again!!
Sent from my SGH-i667 using Board Express

rjeatkrconley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2012
Hell Paso, Texas
Sorry, forgot to mention, I was hoping it had the ego threads as well. It does seem to have the updated 510 threads. My novas don't screw all the way down before getting tight. (see pbusardo's review). I knew I should have ordered an adapter. Next order. Thanks again.
Sent from my SGH-i667 using Board Express

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread