youdeudtv14_3.png

youdeudtv14_4.png

youdeudtv14_5.png

youdeudtv14_6.png

youdeudtv14_7.png

youdeudtv14_8.png

Youde UDT V14 Bronze 18350 & 18650 No Voltage Drop Mechanical
$62.95

Presenting the Youde Technlogy UDT V14. Youde advertises this similarily to their UDT V16 as a NO VOLTAGE DROP or very low voltage drop mechanical mod. They are reporting that they have improved the switch mechanism to provide a clean no-spark fire with no voltage loss.

Gorgeous retro style, this is made of brass with a brushed bronze finish. The box packaging says it is made with stainless steel but I could only find stainless on the lower collar. The manual is more than window dressing, it is written in good English with pertinent and useful information on best way to connect an atomizer for best contact. It also provides a spare kit for the bottom firing switch assembly in case it ever needs replaced.

The UDT V14 breaks down all the way for easy cleaning and maintenance. It can take one 18350 battery for stealth size or a 18650 battery at full length. Again this is bottom firing with a very nice, stress free collapse of the firing button to make contact but it is recessed so you can place it on your desk or work area without worrying you will accidentally fire the unit.

• Dimensions: 109.5mm High; 23.5mm wide or 22mm wide when in 18350 mode.
  • Can use 18350 and 18650
  • 5-9 amps and can handle up to 50 watts
  • 3.7v - 6.0v
  • Comes packed in attractive windowed box with a thorough manual and spare switch parts kit.
  • Genuine Youde Proof of Purchase seal on box.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
I'll check but they advertise brass with a bronzed finish...it very well may be copper...I'll check...

Danno...

Is this actually copper or brass ( or bronze for that matter )? I know the Chinese are known for calling brass copper instead which is why I ask ... as well as your pics look like antiqued brass instead of copper.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I'll check but they advertise brass with a bronzed finish...it very well may be copper...I'll check...

I think it's brass also... the Chinese are known for calling brass as copper instead. In your 3rd pic... it lists stainless and copper but your own description said brass ( with bronze finish )... So I'm not confused, just was verifying it because of the confusion that the Chinese are known for creating on this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread