www.310vapers.com
Introducing
3VO Variable Voltage Mod
by 310Vapers.com
6.jpg
:evil:On Sale Now: $69.99:evil:
5% off w/ coupon code: ecf5

[View Product Page]​

We are excited to introduce the all new 3VO from 310Vapers.com! The 3VO Variable Voltage e-cigarette is a beautifully designed chrome over stainless steel device . While being just a bit larger than a 1000mah eGo device, the 3VO has the advantages of a large mod packed in a small form factor!

The 3VO allows vaping at 3 stages (2 battery mode):
4.0v (low – Green LED)
4.5v (medium – Yellow LED)
5.0v (high – Red LED)

OR
1 battery mode: constant 3.7v (Blue LED)

The 3VO takes your vaping to the next level with variable voltage and extreme battery life, without weighing you with an unwieldy e-cig mod that can double as a bludgeon.

Works with eGo style atomizers / cartomizers / tanks etc!

Included with the "3VO" kit:
  • 1 - eGo-type tank atomizer
  • 2 - Big tank cartridges
  • 1 - Variable Voltage switch (4-stage: 3.7v, 4v, 4.5v, 5v)
  • 1 - 5 led color solid tactile metal firing button
  • 2 - 16340 3.7v 700mAh Special Lithium Batteries
  • 1 - 16340/14650/16650 4.2v USB charger
  • 1 - Empty 15ml bottle
  • 1 - Battery sleeve
  • 1 - Atomizer top cap cover
  • 1 - Cylindrical tin collectable container
For all you who love dual coil cartomizers: Unlike some VV Mods -- the 3VO takes advantage of both coils and TRULY SHINES!

Last edited:

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
That looks slick and the various voltages (switchable on the fly) sounds great. the choice between 3.7v, 4.0v, 4.5v, and 5v all by simply pressing a button should appeal to anyone looking to try other voltages without having to switch batteries or tediously fiddle with things. I especially like the fact it does 5v as some adjustable voltage mods do not. Another thing that strikes me as a big plus is the cap but what's the pocketablity like of the button? I know there's protection to prevent firing (of more than 10 seconds) but is there an "off" setting or is the button recessed?

Thanks! Looks like you've got a nice product there (people are gonna want it in other colors too though).

vap3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
Carson, CA
www.310vapers.com
Another thing that strikes me as a big plus is the cap but what's the pocketablity like of the button?
The button is flush. I have yet to have it fire in my pocket.

I know there's protection to prevent firing (of more than 10 seconds) but is there an "off" setting or is the button recessed?
It does not have an off setting. Because the button is flush, the chance of firing in-pocket is low.

Thanks! Looks like you've got a nice product there (people are gonna want it in other colors too though).

Thanks for all the kind words and great questions! If there is demand, we will definitely consider releasing the 3VO in other colors!

vap3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
Carson, CA
www.310vapers.com
This one is a better price, got it on my wish list, or do I need to hold out for colors? Please get some bright, fun colors, I am sick of black, white, and red. How bout lime green, hugger orange, and purple? ;)

Colors would be awesome ;) maybe some different color atomizer covers... I will look into making this happen!

vap3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
Carson, CA
www.310vapers.com
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread