New vendor to share with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings Everyone,

I have been a smoker for thirty years straight going through anywhere between 1-2 packs a day and my health has suffered. As most of you, the onset did not take hold instantly but gradually, in time, I began to feel more and more exhausted, energy began to deplete at a faster pace and I found myself coughing more and more. I was keeping my wife awake at night at the time and had to go to the doctor to get examined, was told that I had bronchitis, given meds and advised to quit smoking. Well as we all know that is easier said than done. I tried everything and I mean everything on the market and nothing helped until I came across the electronic cigarette years back, you know the Greensmoke and Blu mini cigs that resembled the form factor of the traditional analog. I was very excited to try them and so I did but things went sour rapidly when I realized the cartridges would not last long and the taste was horrible. Many times, it felt like I was literally sucking on air and that did not serve as a plausible substitute for the analogs I so long craved and adored. I found that the marketing for those products were based on lies and scams guaranteeing you 1.5 to 2 packs per cartridge, clearly they never met that proportion and I was going through 2 cartridges per day, in other words based on the advertising I would have been smoking 4 packs/80 cigarettes per day. That was simply not the case and I got disillusioned very quickly. I thought that if I spend that kind of money I might as well stick with traditional smokes. So after years of trial and error it's been a roller coaster ride from quitting to relapsing and so forth. Some people are able to do it on their first transition to the electronic cigarette, it wasn't that way for me. Today, I have far more knowledge about the industry and continue to learn as I venture down the road of being smoke free. So that's my introduction, I wanted to properly introduce myself and say that I am happy to be part of a community that is thriving and going strong. I believe that we can only keep what we have by giving it away and helping others so that Phillip Morris and the rest of the toxic crony capitalist empires will cease to sell poison. We deserve better and we demand to not sell our souls and wallet so that others can profit from our death.

In the spirit of good will, our journey typically starts with finding a good vendor so that we know where we can buy our juice and hardware. I have done business with more places than I can count and many have been great disappointments while others have met or exceeded my expectations. Therefore, I vow to only pass along those that I feel have met or exceeded high standards. The vendor I am going to recommend has not received much recognition but they have demonstrated a very high caliber of quality, price and service and in the end that's what we're all looking for.

The company is called EVAPE.US. When you enter this into your browser you will enter it just like that, no dot com. I like to keep my hardware and juice very simple. Although I have very expensive gear, I find the basic tanks and variable voltage batteries to be more than enough. Let's start with tanks. For the newbie vapors they have tanks that you can get for around $12 that will do the job and meet your needs. You can also advance as you gain greater comfort and experience with the cheaper tanks and move up from there. For the experienced/veteran vapor I'm like you, go with top of the line but don't break your wallet. The big question though is what specifically makes the best tank? The answer will vary to some extent but not much. None of us want burning, leaking or metallic tasting juice. The coils should be good and they should last at least 2 weeks. Lastly, you want a genuine product, be very careful of knock offs/clones. While some may work like the original others will fail when you need them most. If you like the Nautilus, they carry both the standard 5ml and the mini which just came out 2ml. Aspire has been leading the way in quality product tanks and the new BVC coils are an improvement to the standard Nautilus coils. The GREAT news is that you can interchange in both tanks. I like that flexibility as opposed to having one type of coil for a specific tank, the more variation the easier it will be for you to switch and use the same coil head in different units. Prices: Very Reasonable $22 for either tank and $2 per coil. You can't go wrong with this.
Everything is genuine with authenticity sticker to validate the product.

Be sure to check out the Kanger tanks, the Innokin and others. People have different tastes, some like big tanks while others prefer small. I bought A LOT of stuff to try so I can give you an idea as to what worked and what didn't. For example, tried the Aerotank and Protank 3 in comparison, the Protank 3 was the clear winner despite the Aerotank being a few dollars more. They have both and you can't go wrong with either $15-17 and you're good to go.

If you like MODS then you'll find something there as well at good prices. Keep in mind this company is expanding their selection on a regular basis so more stuff will be added. The thing I noticed is that they don't stock junk. Nothing is more upsetting to me than seeing a website filled with crappy gear and only one useful item. I'm happy to tell you that most of the products they carry are top of the line and it's pretty easy to navigate through. I'm a big fan of variable voltage batteries and especially the Vision Spinners and Smok brands. Hopefully that will be added soon, but until then check out their VV3 Ego, if you need a battery that would be a good one to get. Drip tips, cases, lanyards they got them too.

Lastly, let's talk about juice. If you like good quality juice that will not break the bank check out their flavors. All bottles I noticed come in 10ml size, which I like. I'm not a fan of the whole buy the large sizes and then decide if you like the juice or not. They also have 30ml options but I advise try the 10ml and move up from there once you find your vape. You can choose to steep for a week to bring more flavor out and let it oxidize but I have not had to thus far. Just fill the tank as soon as you get your mail and you're good to go. The price? 10ml for $4 I find that reasonable. They throw in free juice with every order no matter what you buy and if you get 5 bottles the 6th is free. That keeps people happy and coming back. Is it the best juice I've tried? No. But it is quite good for the price and will keep you satisfied. The selection is vast but not overwhelming which is good because when you see vendors with 100 flavors you have to stop and think about the quality and how are they producing so much in such a short period, all the while attending to customers. I say less is more :)

My suggestions: I tried three thus far and working my way down as I have a lot of juice. Here are the three I can suggest without any reservation.

1) Razzleberry- If you're like me, you love the taste of fresh raspberries and boysenberry with a slight hint of blueberry to give you that mouth watering vape. It's kinda like being in the meadow relaxing to a calm blue sky, feeling the blades of silk green grass brushing against your skin and tasting fresh berries you used to pick as a child. Tastes great, feels great and nothing artificial. Wouldn't it be nice to live like that 24/7? Anyhow, it's a winner try it.

2) Pear- If you like the taste of natural fresh pears (I DO) then you want to give this one a shot. It's been my ADV and I can't say enough about it. It hits perfect and the taste is so pronounced you literally feel like your biting into a fresh pear. I have tried several vendors for Pear and got some nasty tasting candy that turned into metallic/chemical taste in less than 2 days. Not good to say the least. THIS pear is a definite go....

3) Cinnamon Roll- You know the kind you come across in the supermarket? Well, those are not real cinnamon rolls but processed junk. A true cinnamon roll is the kind you buy in gourmet artisan shops. The thick swirls of fresh dough, lightly baked with fresh coated vanilla icing and cinnamon. If it melts in your mouth than you got the goods. I really like this juice and think you will as well.

ratio is standard 70VG/30PG and nicotine 0,12,18,24mg. I like seeing it kept simple in a hectic world. I vape 24mg but only because I have smoked for decades and large quantities. I suggest 18 or 12 mg if you're not a heavy smoker.

Overall, I am very pleased thus far with this company. The service is very good. They take the time to package your items carefully, as any good business should. Delivery is good 2-3 days on average which can't be beat. Orders of $25 ship free first class USPS and $50 free Priority Mail. I think this company has many good things going for it and deserves a lot of support. We've all had those wretched experiences with bad vendors where juice is horrid tasting, products don't operate properly, emails go unreturned and then THEY wonder why they lose your business. Bottom line is you should be treated with respect and deserve nothing short of that. I hope this review was helpful and you give them a shot and tell your friends/loved ones about them. EVAPE.US check it out!!!!
I will also share more places/good finds etc.. as I discover them so that you can get good products, pricing and service. Ok, that's it for now. Greetings to all of you:)

I just finished remainder of another bottle so I'll add one more review to help out those looking for good juice.

Cherry Crush- It's not bad at all if you like the taste of cola. You can taste the cherry and it comes through real well but not so much as to overwhelm you, definitely not overly sweet with the slight downgrade with the carbonation you would find in the standard can of Crush. I recommend this flavor for anyone that likes Cola with a cherry overtone, definitely hits the spot. I still give the PEAR my eternal support but the Crush is a GO in my book. Give it a shot....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread