New vapor lounge in portland Oregon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
New member here been vaping since 2009 just never got into the community. As I live in Oregon other members may agree or disagree but new waves hit the NW last. Anyhoo Just wanted to point out this place Escape Vapor Lounge - Northeast Portland - Portland, OR The guy who runs it is awesome and is definetly expanding his inventory rapidly to accomadate new customers. Awesome clean shop with tons of flavors to try. check out the reviews on yelp and check them out on face book https://www.facebook.com/EscapeVaporLounge?fref=ts looks like he has the domain named reserved for a website. But yea since I am a {MODERATED} I posted here iinstead of replying to some old threads. it hasn't gone unmentioned on EFC and I haven't checked out every forum yet. Guilty there. but either way it starting out and new places need support and exposure and I would like to see a community spring up if it hasn't already. thanks for your time folks.

Last edited by a moderator:

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
New member here been vaping since 2009 just never got into the community. As I live in Oregon other members may agree or disagree but new waves hit the NW last. Anyhoo Just wanted to point out this place Escape Vapor Lounge - Northeast Portland - Portland, OR The guy who runs it is awesome and is definetly expanding his inventory rapidly to accomadate new customers. Awesome clean shop with tons of flavors to try. check out the reviews on yelp and check them out on face book https://www.facebook.com/EscapeVaporLounge?fref=ts looks like he has the domain named reserved for a website. But yea since I am a {MODERATED} I posted here iinstead of replying to some old threads. it hasn't gone unmentioned on EFC and I haven't checked out every forum yet. Guilty there. but either way it starting out and new places need support and exposure and I would like to see a community spring up if it hasn't already. thanks for your time folks.

Open house/vape meet this Wednsday (June 5th) 7-10PM. :vapor:

Last edited by a moderator:

stever4376

Apr 15, 2013
Camas, WA, USA
I just stopped by Escape Vapor Lounge since I was nearby this afternoon. It's good to see Another B&M open up in the local Portland/Vancouver area. Wish i could make the open house on Wednesday, but I work that night. I'll be back later this week with my son to try out some of their juice and give them some support. The other local vaping shop is Fatboy Vapors inside Bubba's Smoke Shop in Vancouver. It's at 516 SE Chkalov Dr. Suite 37, Vancouver, WA. (360) 720-9462.

It was the Beaverton location I don't know if they stock differently at the Milwaukie store. I haven't enjoyed the juices I checked out so far, went back to escape and did a little more sampling and picked up CB4 and some flavorz by joe. So far I haven't found an inexpensive juice I like, some of the higher end ones offend me also. but they definitely had a case of PV's and a small accessory selection at Tony's although the first two employees pointed me to other guys higher up stating "you seem more knowledgeable than me." or something like that, a bit off putting to be sure.

I went to this place just the other day and it was AWESOME! Lots of great juice flavors you can taste BEFORE you buy. Space Jam Andromida and Pink Spots Black Mamba are what I walked away with, the owner is REALLY awesome and super helpful! We will be going to all his vape meets from now on and I hope to see everyone else there as well!! Also he has some great deals on K100 kits, includes battery, charger, extra cartos and a case. CHECK IT!!!!

Jerry J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Portland, OR
What juice brands do they carry? Pink Spots, and...

They do have 5 Pawns which is a bit on the pricey side but you can at least sample it to see if you really like it. I'm a fanboy of the 5 Pawn Queenside so I buy it there.

Super nice people and VERY clean. Vaping is all they do....just vaping. The owner is very knowledgeable and very patient with all the questions I have. Plus a really great selection.

makaluch

Verified Member
Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
I stopped in yesterday and loved the place. Great selection that looks like it's mostly for experienced vapers or newbies that want to take the next step. Tons of killer mechs in his cases! He's obvious a mech fan and rocks a sweet RDA equipped Nemesis.

I didn't get a chance to speak with the owner because he was teaching an out-of-towner that was spending good money. He was teaching him how to setup his new dual coil RDA. The dude is an amazing teacher by the way.

I did get to try some flavors but I really couldn't taste anything there for some reason. I think they need to vent the air and ionize or something. There were a handful of folks with fog machines and I was just instantly flavor blind...it's probably just me though. There was a lady at the bar that seemed excited about a few flavors.

I'll have to visit again sometime soon.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
just an FYI, Eugene has like 3-4 vape lounges if anyone is down this way
I head down there about once every three years. I make it a point to stop at Newman's Fish Market for fish & chips, Emerald City Skates, and the saturday market. Looks like I have a few more reasons to visit now. :D

I was downstairs checking out the imported wares while waiting in the area (NE 82nd) for an auto repair and was informed there were e-cigs upstairs. I went up to check it out and to my delight I was stumbling into a full on vaping lounge.

I am thrilled to find a real brick-and-mortar e-cig shop in Portland. It has a very clean, nice, friendly atmosphere, you can try out all of the juices. There are lots of mechanical mods and rebuildables and supplies. The receipt had appropriate legalese regarding the use of e-cigs.

I was helped by someone listed on the receipt as Sopon, a friendly, nice guy. Obviously very knowledgeable but just let me peruse the cases at my leisure. I tried out a couple of juices and walked out with both of them. I'll be returning with my mother with whom I've been tobacco-free for a year now. It'll be nice to have a good selection from which to know what we're getting before we buy.

I believe he said the e-commerce portion of the website should be ready in a few weeks. There's a community forum section which I haven't checked out yet. escapevaporlounge dot com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread