New Vaper Lady loves her Halo G6 e-cig! - Check out my review on YouTube!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicladyP

Jul 13, 2013
Atlanta

Vapo Marx

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
New York
The video looks great but I can't make out the audio track at all. I hear all sorts of swishy artifacts from the noise reduction that obscure what you're saying. You might be better off re-uploading the clip without NR and boosting the audio level a bit. You could also use a highpass filter at around 100Hz and a lowpass at 7 or 8kHz to remove some of the extraneous noise without effecting intelligibility.

Last edited:

CosmicladyP

Jul 13, 2013
Atlanta
Thanks, I know. Hmm....You couldn't hear audio it at all? When I view it I can hear it after turning it up. I don't know what happened. I need to test before I record. My other videos are not like that except one. What do you think caused all the static? I used Audacity to remove some of the background noise, but you're right my voice is muffled. I used my logitech camera and I think the mic didn't work. I do my videos with that and the one on my laptop really sucks. When I use my Cannon HD, they come out really well, but sometimes I just can't position it right in my office. Thanks for the advice. I'll try it again. Now, what is a highpass filter and can I use it after the video is done?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread