New vaper in socal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surgical

Verified Member
May 25, 2013
San dimas CA
Hi all! My names iain and i live in southern california. All my coworkers (nurses) either smoke or vape, and all the vapers are converting us smokers. I quit cold turkey 5 days ago after ordering a kgo from hoosier ecig after watching youtube vids and reviews and stuff. I figured i would get a more expensive mod if i was able to stick with it and enjoy it. Well, i was fiending for an analog(side note: i love that term! It makes me laugh everytime i say it:)) so i went to a local vape shop and picked up a ego clone, and they let me taste all their different flavors, it was really cool. I couldnt really taste anything too well, but bought one anyway, with some strawberry mint. Well after reading the stickies here, i stopped hitting it like a cigarette and can actually taste it now, and i quite enjoy it. Ive gone through 2ml just sitting here reading, getting used to it, and now im even more impatient about my package in the mail^^ i got a drip atomizer and 10 dofferemt flavors to try out once they get here. Anyway, i guess this is my intro, ill try and get used to vaping, but i think i just might have found a better alternative to smoking!

Surgical

Verified Member
May 25, 2013
San dimas CA
Btw ive tried using gum (lasted 3 weeks)and lozenges (lasted one, yuck!) and just not smoking(9 months and eventually cravings caught up with me), so we shall see if i can rise to the challenge this time. I think i started smoking again because i was missing out big time on the social aspect of it. Smoke breaks, getting outside for deep one to ones, etc. i couldnt really do that before without caving and having a cig. Anyway, im rambling...

Lucy74

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2013
Michigan
I have family in West Covina.
Anywho, Welcome and Congratulations! You're gonna love it! Vaping is a great alternative to smoking. I never tried quitting after smoking a pack a day for 21+ years! And then one day I decided to jump into Vapor! Haven't looked back since. For me its all about keeping my hands busy. Although, I do really enjoy seeing huge clouds of vapor as well. Everything is better. What really was crazy is when my sense of smell got better and I started smelling smokers, I can't believe I smelt that bad for that long! Now I'm rambling, I tend to do that a lot. :oops:
Welcome and Vape on!

Surgical

Verified Member
May 25, 2013
San dimas CA
I got my flavors in the mail and only liked one of them (lame) so i checked out that shop ib glendora, and ended up buying a mechanical mod:
vytezy3y.jpg

The guys at planet vape in glendora really are cool and david there built my coils and showed me what to do, and drilled out my atomizer and this thing is blowing huge clouds! New favorite shop! I also checked out vape revolution. That place is like a 5star restaurant for vaping lol. They have a bar with a cool fishtank andits all fancy with wood floreing and feng shui kinda classy looking modern place, but they had some really good juices there too.

So far im digging:
Ben johnson "or3o"
Virgin vapor "celestial honeydew"
Halo "kringles kurse"(candy cane flavor)
Docs elixir "bluffin" blueberry muffin
Hoosier ecig "fruit stripe gum" my favorite so far.

Anyone tried any of these? If you have, are tere any other flavors you could recommend?

Schmeelybug

Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Los Angeles
So far im digging:
Ben johnson "or3o"
Virgin vapor "celestial honeydew"
Halo "kringles kurse"(candy cane flavor)
Docs elixir "bluffin" blueberry muffin
Hoosier ecig "fruit stripe gum" my favorite so far.

Anyone tried any of these? If you have, are tere any other flavors you could recommend?

Fellow SoCal resident here - two of my favorite flavors are NicQuid - Stripes (Fruit Stripe gum) & Blueberry Tart (more like a blueberry muffin IMO) - haven't tried your brands in those flavors, so don't know how they compare. But I think if those are the kinds of flavors you like, you'd probably also like:

NicQuid - Cherry on Top
NLA - Red Rum
Nice JUice - Young Berry Crunch
The Vapor Chef - Bloody Mango
The Vapor Chef - Black Pom Pom

Also, I can't say enough good things about Five Pawns - they're located in Irvine (though I'm not sure if they have a B&M?) - they're flavors are really delicious and very complex. Though IMO, too rich to use for any length of time. But excellent for dessert :) Plus their packaging is top of the line - gorgeous.

Coyote.au

Supporting Member
Jun 4, 2013
Victoria Australia
Mmmm

Ian welcome.

Doesn't sound like you were to hard a smoker to start with so, you might escape habit if you slow down a little
and reflect on where you want to be. maybe a patch or two and a little nicfree vape will see you clear.

It's all $ and that is what they need and you could spend yours on property or a new cars
Don't be fooled T business E business is just that..buisiness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread