new vaper from the los angeles area (sfv)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoopbb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2012
Los Angeles
I dont got money growing on trees to go to vapor spot lol Dont go to the vapor spot ... Ya you can sample flavors but they charge $1 a Ml ? are you kidding me? so 50 bucks for 50 ml? no thank you! I got my 50ML for $7 and some change from Lots Of Vapor

im with you. i just went in there to scope out the place. it was brand new and i was kind of intrigued. the prices are far too high for me though. everything is more expensive than online orders shipped. but free knowledge is always good lol

KarenB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
LA, CA.
haha funny you should say this as we were JUST talking about this last night

No, I don't have money growing on trees but it is nice to be able to go in and try out flavors etc and to get an "emergency" bottle if you are out of your favorite while waiting for the mail. They also have hardware which is nice to go in and talk to someone about since this stuff can get pretty confusing.

I attribute the higher prices to being a brick and mortar ... just more overhead so yeah, they are going to be more expensive. They do give price breaks (from what he told me) on the larger bottles but still it's a lot more then buying online.

If I find a flavor I like, I will take note of it and see if I can find it online but I intend to try to support them just so they stay in business as it's nice to have the choice to go in to a place to try. I have wasted a ton of money on liquids that are just sub par to completely horrid. To me that's worth it.

I dont got money growing on trees to go to vapor spot lol Dont go to the vapor spot ... Ya you can sample flavors but they charge $1 a Ml ? are you kidding me? so 50 bucks for 50 ml? no thank you! I got my 50ML for $7 and some change from Lots Of Vapor

pinkelliott

Moved On
Apr 10, 2012
Dallas, TX
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: unregistered supplier spam

MrGypsy

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2011
Arizona
im with you. i just went in there to scope out the place. it was brand new and i was kind of intrigued. the prices are far too high for me though. everything is more expensive than online orders shipped. but free knowledge is always good lol

Lots Of Vapor ships from Beverly Hills i get my order next day! they got 40% OFF comes to around 15 cents a ml ....and they got these cool needle bottles that makes refill/drip so easy give em a look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread