New vaper from MS. Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dedsouth333

Mar 6, 2014
Mississippi
Hello everyone!

I'm super new here and don't know if member introductions are as big of a thing here as other places but regardless, here it is.

I just got an innokin MVP 2.0 (works great), a Kanger Protank II (leaks like a siv) and a whole slew of juices from MBV. I hope to learn as much as possible from this forum and even give back when given the chance. Until then, here's a warm welcome from a chilly Mississippian and I look forward to meeting everyone and chatting it up about some e-cigs.

Sincerely,
Adam

:vapor:

Arch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2014
United States
casaa.org
If you're looking for a clearotank like your Protank 2 minus the leaking, you can't go wrong with the Kanger Protank 2 Mini. The tank capacity is a bit lower (1.5ml), but it's a fantastic tank and doesn't leak. It also uses the same replacement heads as your Protank 2. Now, if you're wanting to keep the Protank 2, you can purchase a Kanger Aerotank Base that's sealed at the bottom, so no juice ever touches your battery. It's helped my old Protank 2's out quite a bit. You could also get the Kanger Aerotank that comes with the base already, since separately sold bases are a bit rare to find in stock. It doesn't leak nearly as much as the Protank 2 and it has adjustable air flow.

You can find the tank along with replacement heads for a fair price here:

Kanger Protank 2 Mini
Replacement Heads

Welcome, and enjoy your stay at ECF :toast:

dedsouth333

Mar 6, 2014
Mississippi
Thanks everyone! I'll definitely look into the suggestions for stopping the leaks. It sort of broke my heart when the leaking started, as I've got about 23 replacement heads for the Protank already, haha.

I really appreciate the warm welcome! I'm always a little shy about joining new groups/forums and it's nice to feel welcome. So thanks, again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread