Status
Not open for further replies.

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
My VAMO arrived today, but there seems to be a problem. When I insert a battery (Efest 18650), the display flashes 3 times (screen remains blank) and refuses to do anything after that. Does anyone know what's going on?

After a little research, it seems the three flashes mean dead battery. The battery was charged last night.

Charging my two Efest 18350s now. Wish me luck.

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
it flashes three times when you put in the battery then you click the big button 5 times to turn it on

Thanks! I had tried that before, but you need to click really fast for it to work. Thanks!

I do wish there was a way to change this behavior. My fingers don't always like to work that fast first thing in the morning when I usually change my battery for the day......

DeadPerfect

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
RI
take up thumb wrestling. your fast twitch response will improve.
31740-BigThumb.jpg

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
Talking about scratches? Here is my s t u p i d!
I used 18650 battery mode for the first time. When that batter died I went to change back to small size but I could remove the extra piece of tube. I mean it was REALLY stuck so I got out the players saying ef it and twisted away. Still stuck!
Then I realized I was twisting the wrong thing. The tube I had removed had the little battery cap on it!
Oh well, I'm getting a wrap when I can find one anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread