New users - Put your location in your Profile...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhkaykay10

Sep 17, 2012
Dallas, TX !
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: spamming for post count

iquittedithink

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Tennessee
Hi- Very glad I found this site! SO MUCH useful information (maybe too much, lol). I've been reading the forums here for a couple of weeks now, and really appreciate all the helpful tips/advice. I've found answers for every question I've had (so far, anyway). My only complaint is that I am spending wayyy too many hours reading various threads here (instead of doing work/productive things). : /
But that's my own fault, Lol. ; )). Oh, almost forgot- I'm in Tennessee (Nashville area).

DuffyA2Z

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi all, Tried vaping a couple of years ago .... working on the road all day made it more than tedious to change out batteries/ re-fill carts.
Been smoke free for 6 weeks now with my Ego twist and CE4 clearo. ... the search continues for a good clean menthol e-juice!

Scranton/Stroudsburg pa here

rotku

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2012
columbus, oh
I have been lurking for a while. There is so much information to absorb, it can be overwhelming. You know you have stumbled into a serious sub-culture when you can read an entire post made up of acronyms and abbreviations and not have a clue what they are saying. I guess I will just sit back and vape my RY4 in a EGO-T with a LR Stardust. Hello to all from Columbus, Ohio.

marioross

Sep 22, 2012
Mexico
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: spamming for post count
I'm in Pennsylvania here. I just started looking into PV last night. I thought what the heck, I really should try to kick this nasty 25 year habit of mine.

I had no idea about all that is involved in choosing a PV. I didn't even know the term PV. heh I'm so confused as to where I should start that my head is beginning to hurt, but it looks like this forum will be a valuable source of info whenever it is that I can make heads or tails of this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread