New user of a 510 tank with a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrook15

Jul 19, 2010
Houston
Any help please. I just purchased a Zmax from Smoktech and a Chrome Artemas Locking 510 DCT. Per the website it reads, This tank features:.1.5 ohm single hole pre-punched Smok Tech dual coil 510 cartomizer
tank that holds about 5ml of e-liquid Dripper Tip Included (color may vary)
Grooved bottom to keep your cartomizer from spinning
Locking Bottom cap to keep your carto from sliding out.

I ordered 10 extra of these but none of them work on this. They look Identical except for the ohms rating. They wont fire off at all. When installed the readout on the Zmax shows 1.2o when I first press the button. The 1.5 ohm that came in the tank does not do this, it show the battery voltage like I have it set to do.

The 10 extra cartos I ordered are this. I don't know if I am missing something, there are no instructions for this. Am I suppose to punch a hole or something?
Tank Replacement Dual Coil Cartomizers, 1.25 Ohms, Single Hole

Thanks, Mike

mrook15

Jul 19, 2010
Houston
Any help please. I just purchased a Zmax from Smoktech and a Chrome Artemas Locking 510 DCT. Per the website it reads, This tank features:.1.5 ohm single hole pre-punched Smok Tech dual coil 510 cartomizer
Tank that holds about 5ml of e-liquid Dripper Tip Included (color may vary)
Grooved bottom to keep your cartomizer from spinning
Locking Bottom cap to keep your carto from sliding out.

I ordered 10 extra of these but none of them work on this. They look Identical except for the ohms rating. They wont fire off at all. When installed the readout on the Zmax shows 1.2o when I first press the button. The 1.5 ohm that came in the tank does not do this, it show the battery voltage like I have it set to do.

The 10 extra cartos I ordered are this. I don't know if I am missing something, there are no instructions for this. Am I suppose to punch a hole or something?
Tank Replacement Dual Coil Cartomizers, 1.25 Ohms, Single Hole

Thanks, Mike

Guess I may need to ask in another area.

samsun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
United States, M.A.
Hi, I do not have an answer for you but I just filled one of mine up and It is not working right. But I am pretty sure I know the problem with mine, If you hold up your carto without a drip tip and look into it where the filler is you should be able to see thru the center tube to what ever it is pointed at. When I was filling mine very slowly ( put a few drops let it sit, same, over and over till it is full ), I notice while I was adding more drops that the center tube which I could see thru all of the sudden I could not. I have know Idea what happend, but I know if I do some research here, I will probably find a solution to this. I do have others that I am using and I am not having any problem with these. Sorry that I am know help but if you check this out later or tommorow I am sure someone who knows more about these carto's will help you. Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread