Not open for further replies.

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Hi everyone!

Just thought i'd let you all know that i've opened a UK webshop at http://www.e-cigs.co.uk

I have a basic selection of e-cigs at the moment (all of which I use!) :D and hope to expand the selection as time goes on.

I'd like to thank everyone on the board for all the useful information that's helped me along the way. If you have any questions or suggestions for the shop please let me know.

Hope to see you soon.

Smokester!

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Hi Woody

Now that is a good question! I do hope to in the near future.

I would like my site to be as convenient and helpful for the UK e-smoker as e-cig-sales is for the US e-smoker. It's just a case of finding a great quality e-liquid AND reliable supplier. In my book, selling bad/poor e-liquid would be bad for all us e-smokers and for business, so it will be worth the wait.

I'll announce here and via my mailing list when I start to stock it.

Thanks

Smokester!

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Hi, I'd like to start stocking the more "premium" brands but am really waiting to see how the models I currently stock go.

There may be a discount of some description coming to forum members :D but I'm waiting for my next delivery (this week)to arrive and don't want to keep people waiting for their orders.

I hate waiting for things as I'm sure we all do!

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
smokester,why dont you stock some flavoured cartridges?everyone sells normal and menthol-they get boring after awhile..i know you can get them for those ecigs,and i cant find anyone else in europe that sells other flavoured carts specifically for the "electronic cigarette" brand-so it would be good for you and for us if you stocked something different from all the other uk suppliers.

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
It's funny you should mention flavoured carts actually. I've just sent an email to my supplier asking about varied flavours. And I may have some good news soon about e-liquid too! :mrgreen:

I'll keep you posted.

btw... now have stock of mini, super mini & classic starter packs and carts.

:!: If anyone from this board orders I'll throw in an additional 10 carts with each starter pack (so that will be a total of 20 carts of your choice + the variety 5 pack that comes in the packs). Just PM me your email address so when the payment comes across I'll know it's someone from the board.

If you want any further info just ask :D

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Mr.Darcy said:
smokster,whats the model number of your supermini?
and well done on being honest about cartridge life,by the way. :)

Hi Mr. Darcy...the SuperMini is the RN4081A. (the A is the newest version with the fixed leaking mouth piece)

I was very disappointed when I bought my first Supermini...expecting the carts to last forever (well, at least a pack of 20 normal cigs as stated!!) and I know that people who have never bought e-cigs before would also be very disappointed and disillusioned. Honesty is the best policy and I'm just going on my own personal experience and that of the members here.

Lady Python

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2008
UK
I ordered an atomiser and some flavoured cartridges last week. What a pleasure to deal with Smokester. Really fast delivery, great communication. Totally first class service. Will be ordering again this week and have recommended him to friends who are interested in the e-cigs.

Particularly like the vanilla and cherry flavours. Mmmmmm :D

TheEmperorOfIceCream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2008
London, UK
Sort of on and off topic, Lady P - do you remember sweet tobacco? It was basically dessicated coconut dyed red and dusted with brown sugar. Dunno if it was supposed to resemble rolling or chewing tobacco (cuz I've never seen the chewing sort) but I do know it was delicious. Passed an oldy worldy sweet shop 'tother day and they had a jar of it. Bought the lot and I'm scoffing it right now. Guess it's not only nicotine I'm addicted to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread