• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New UK supplier Vape88

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kula

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Scotland
www.vape88.com

UK based and they have a decent range for sale.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...iers-forum/35604-vape88-com-massive-sale.html

What caught my eye in particular was the 901 Manual batteries - been looking for a while for these (although I have a SD it is always handy to have some sort of backup and there is no way I can go back to auto bats).

I haven't actually ordered from them yet but thought you guys might be interested in a UK supplier.

Cheers.

Kula.

PS I am not affiliated by them or anything.

Jefflan

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
South Coast UK
Nice find and good price on the 901's as Liberty Flights are out of stock at the moment. 510's are well priced also. Thanks for the heads up:thumbs:

P.s Careful with the manual batteries as you may need an adapter for your charger. The manual switch doesn't allow them to be screwed into the charger. (unless you meant as part of a starter kit):)

Last edited:

PlanetScribbles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
Londinium, Brittania
Anyone know whether there are "newer and older" types or different types of atomisers for these.
I have a 901 which is great (particularly on a passthrough), but I'm thinking of expanding the collection.
They seem pretty cheap compared with other outlets.

It seems that you are getting no warranty at that price, which would explain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread