New TV customer - loving metholated grape

Status
Not open for further replies.

brownsfan

Feb 4, 2010
Cleveland
Received my first TV order last week - in which I had ordered some grape and a doubler-bottle of menthol-flavored juice. I had placed the order based on Geoff's comments about a mentholated grape he was loving.

I mixed the menthol doubler and the grape 50/50 and LOVE the result. I highly recommend it.

Now I'm going to try "mentholating" anything and everything! ;)

btw - I also got some Tastyfinger, some peppermint, some Tabacco Menthol, and a bottle of sweetener. I give the peppermint an A- (awesome taste, but produces very little vapor, so I'm gonna add some VG to it and see if that helps). I give the Tastyfinger an A+, and an A+++ with a drop or 2 of sweetener. The tobacco Menthol is a B for me - the "natural tobacco taste" isn't my cup of tea, but it's still pretty good.

Now I have to decide what else (German Choc, Butter Rum, AC maybe?) I'm gonna order.

I'm a big fan of Tasty Vapor! Thanks Geoff and crew!

:thumbs:

VaporTrailz

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Eastern NC
Try the AC brownsfan....like menthol, it makes just about everything else better!

I just tried it with a bottle of Dekang "Bubble Gum" that I'd set aside when I first started ordering from TV. Dekangs bubble gum tastes like a cheap no-name brand imitation of Wrigley's...when I bought it, I was thinking Bazooka Joe.

It used to be ok, not great. With a shot of AC....tastes just like Im vaping Big Red and tastes so much better!

AC also mixes very well with Amaretto Stone Sour...tastes almost like an orange peel, or like a orange cream soda when I went nuts and added some Awesome Vapor RY4.

AC is great stuff!!!

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Received my first TV order last week - in which I had ordered some grape and a doubler-bottle of menthol-flavored juice. I had placed the order based on Geoff's comments about a mentholated grape he was loving.

I mixed the menthol doubler and the grape 50/50 and LOVE the result. I highly recommend it.

Now I'm going to try "mentholating" anything and everything! ;)

btw - I also got some Tastyfinger, some peppermint, some Tabacco Menthol, and a bottle of sweetener. I give the peppermint an A- (awesome taste, but produces very little vapor, so I'm gonna add some VG to it and see if that helps). I give the Tastyfinger an A+, and an A+++ with a drop or 2 of sweetener. The Tobacco Menthol is a B for me - the "natural tobacco taste" isn't my cup of tea, but it's still pretty good.

Now I have to decide what else (German Choc, Butter Rum, AC maybe?) I'm gonna order.

I'm a big fan of Tasty Vapor! Thanks Geoff and crew!

:thumbs:

Thow a bit of that sweetener in that peppermint and it will quickly move up to the A+ section :)

< peppermint expert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread