new Totally Wicked Tornado Tank - the tank system rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vortexted

May 12, 2009
The atty is a new one of a kind design made specially for the tank. It is essentially using the tank to drip the liquid onto the atomizer, such as you hear about many people enjoy "dripping" but its a lot of hassle. The tank makes dripping more easy. Here is a thread showing the new tank atty cut in half and taken apart. The Tornado Tank...Naked !!!

vortexted

May 12, 2009
........even changing the atty it still leaks......................

Did you try using a different tank, such as a prefilled one that came with the kit and the 2nd atomizer? If the hole inside the tank lid gets damaged, such as being enlarged to much, then the spike from the atty will not get a good seal and this can also cause leaking. You could have a defective cart. Also make sure you are pushing that tank on as hard as you can until it can't be pushed no more.
So before you use the flooded atty again, blow it out real good and clean it with q-tips or paper towels to get the liquid out. Also around the battery and atty connection area. Then try a new tank.
So far I've only read of one person that got 2 bad atty's with their kit.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
........even changing the atty it still leaks......................

That's interesting. Your cart is fully seated on the cone.. right?

I am one of the few people who had a "leaker". But that was only with my first atty. The second one doesn't leak at all.

I was able to "heal" the first atty by carefully re-adjusting the wick that lives inside of the piercing needle. It takes a good eye and steady hands, but I was able to do it. Now my first atty works just like my second one (except the second one "whistles").

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread