new to vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkaos666

Feb 7, 2010
fond du lac
i have been shadowing this forum for quite some time. i figured i should actually join it since i am going to replace vaping with normal cigarettes. so far i am impressed all around with the whole idea of electronic smoking devices. i wish i would have known about this sooner. i have only known about electronic cigarettes for about two weeks (talk about living uder a rock:rolleyes:, another forum maybe? lol) and i have fallen in love with it. but anyway i just wanted to say hi to everyone and hopefully find some friends to chat with about vaping, since i have met virtually no one in my small city that is vaping yet. i hope it catches on in my town, so that there will more availablility of equipment and so forth.

mwahle1

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL. USA
thanks everyone i appreciate the help. i was also wondering when or how do i get a picture up for my profile on this site? there doesn't seem to be an option upon account startup

Go to user CP and I believe click the avatar link and I think it is under “edit avatar”.

Welcome and by the way, I live in Chicago and have never seen no one else vaping even though I do see quite a few Chicagoans on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread