New to vaping, Nic salts, mesh coils?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronArcher

Oct 14, 2018
Im here mostly for my wife (currently attempting to switch from a pack a day habit into vaping), to the point, I may try vaping just so she feels more comfortable doing it.
As such, I have a few questions about nic salts and MTL devices.
We have an Aspire Spryte and use a 25mg nic salt juice.
Next step looks to be something like the Innotek Kroma a w/Zenith.
Can we use the same nic salts (50/50) with the new Plexus Z coils? Have heard many great things about them, we’d like to give them a try.
Flavor and sufficient nicotine are 2 of our highest concerns.
She had tried a smaller pen style refillable device, but it never satisfied her. I’m hoping nic salts and higher quality devices make the difference this time.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Im here mostly for my wife (currently attempting to switch from a pack a day habit into vaping), to the point, I may try vaping just so she feels more comfortable doing it.
As such, I have a few questions about nic salts and MTL devices.
We have an Aspire Spryte and use a 25mg nic salt juice.
Next step looks to be something like the Innotek Kroma a w/Zenith.
Can we use the same nic salts (50/50) with the new Plexus Z coils? Have heard many great things about them, we’d like to give them a try.
Flavor and sufficient nicotine are 2 of our highest concerns.
She had tried a smaller pen style refillable device, but it never satisfied her. I’m hoping nic salts and higher quality devices make the difference this time.
Hi and welcome,
Sure. It will be fine.
If it is not, get a different strength juice. (unless you have a liter of your current juice, but that is a different subject.)
Cheers
I

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You can vape nic salts in anything-- the key is at the right strength for your device. If the 30 mg/ml nic salts are too much for you using the plexus coil, just change the percentage as Izan said. The plexus coil is 0.5 resistance and I have heard varying reports from folks about the coils generally, including the necessary wattage, although I haven't tried it myself. Other mesh coils seem to have the reputation of being vaped at moderately high wattage and producing a lot of vapor. So, if you or your wife wind up with nicotine overload sx, simply reduce the nic salt level, or try one of the other coils. Nic overload sx occur before nicotine poisoning that really takes some effort to achieve and almost ever vaper will put the vape down far before that point, but to be on the safe side, just keep an eye out.

But there is nothing wrong, absolutely nothing wrong, with trial and error there, especially if you guys really want to try the setup and it IS great.

Good luck,

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread