New to Vaping in NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxd99

Jul 29, 2013
Middlesex, NJ
OK so I posted last that I had been looking to upgrade from the FIN starter pack that I bought in Walmart. Shortly after that, i found a B&M smoke shop (cigar shop) in Milltown NJ that carried some e-liquid and started filling the FIN carts for a much improved experience. It's been aobut 3 weeks and although I'm still smoking about 3 analogs a day, its's alot less then the 1/2 to 3/4 pack i was smoking daily (40+ years smoking).

Yesterday, after much research and some trepidation, I placed and order with MYVaporStore. Order was placed about 11:00 am EST. Got notification it shipped by about 4 pm same day. I did pay extra for second day delivery which was offset somewhat by the online discounrt (search for discount codes...they're available). 1 pm the next day everything arrived. I'm no shill for any particlar supplier, but I'm thrilled by the quick delivery.

Now I'm charging my Ego Twist. Haven't tried it yet but I'll let you know. I bought the 650mah which is pretty big compared to the 510's I got with the FIN. But I didn't want even bigger with the 1000mah (maybe some day). Got the Boge Cartomizers and some of their 555 e-liquid (18mg). Hoping it's satisfying and I'll be leaving the analogs behind completely soon enough.

pinkevod

Moved On
Jun 19, 2013
glen rock, NJ, USA
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

Scope666

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2013
Glen Ridge, NJ
There is a Vapeshop opening in Fair Lawn at 33-01 Broadway (formerly Verizon Wireless) called Good Karma Vapor and I was talking with one of the owners and she said that it is going to be a 'full-line' shop. In other words-ego starter kits to advanced Mods and everything in between. They are going to have juice as well as carry other lines. I am so happy because it is 2 miles from my house, and some times I just don't wanna WAIT!

AWESOME! That's about 12 miles from me which is way closer than anything else!

Mr.Bungle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
East Jabip, NJ
I'm still here ... just found out a juice shop opened up in my town. Can't wait to check it out:

Liquid Lounge NJ – Welcome

Dang it! If I wasn't lazy and poor... I always thought Montclair would support a vape shop.. Good for them. I'll check them out next time I'm in town.

Thanks for the heads up.

Ahanna1

Moved On
Mar 18, 2014
Parsippany, NJ, USA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread