New to vaping in Dubuque Iows

Status
Not open for further replies.

strawberryrose_69

Aug 24, 2015
My husband started out with e cig and used them off and on, but haze been using mod box for about 1month now and he bought me a stick a week ago. We went to Tennessee and happened across a vape convention. We enjoyed 2 days of. Endors samples and activities. Long story short my stick quit. Barging so he bought me a mod box. I love it! It's a whole new community. Wherever we went we saw and met other vapors. I hope Dubuque catches on to this. So many styles class flavores and Nicotine level choices. I have not hAd a real cigarette in 4 days and I don't want one. And I was smoking about a pack and a half a day.

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
Yeah, conventions are nice to get to know others and see what is actually out there or about to come out. Stick batteries are nice for there roll and purpose, used to make great starters, but now with all these latest units available, even a simple iStick30watt box unit is 20x better than what was available 2 to 3 years ago. Glad your hubby actually woke up to the music and got you a unit that is less prone to breaking than the old stick class were.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread