New to vaping and living in Thailand

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheetahAce

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
San Diego
Welcome to the Forum!

I suggest you take a look at this forum here on ecf General E-Liquid Discussion .
One place for ejuice a lot of people like is mountbakervapor. They have very good prices and they always have discount codes around. There are many others too like Virgin Vapors, Halo etc. For hardware there is discountvapers.com, fasttech in china, vaperrev, freedomsmokes and a bunch of others. Maybe some other people will give you more input. I've only been vaping for 3 months now.

Good luck.

madqatter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
Virginia
Though you cannot yet post in ECF's Thailand Forum (you need to have 5 posts in the New Members forum and allow the servers time to update first), you might try reading some threads there to find local juice sources.

In the meantime, take a moment to welcome and encourage some other new members here in the New Members forum, and you will reach five posts very quickly. :)

bkkdaytrader

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2013
Thailand
Hi All!
Im new to this forum and am looking for a bit of advise. I live in Thailand and am looking for some ideas of where the best places to buy good e juices and vapers would be. I am looking to quit smoking and switch to vaping for new year and just want to get my set up right.
Thanks guys
Hi there--have you found any good sources? If not I can help out--I live in Bangkok and have discovered several good sources here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread