New to Vaping ... and freaking loving it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody! My name is Smato and I am thrilled to be off cigarettes and into vaping. I've been vaping for about three months now (no relapses back to the analogs!). I first went to a local vape shop and they set me up with an iStick 40-TC and -- since I didn't know if i was gonna be a mouth-to-lung guy or a lung hitter -- an Aspire Nautilus Mini as well as a Horizon Tech Arctic. Could two tanks be any different and both so good?!?

After a month or so on these two, I did some research and heard amazing things about two tanks; the UD Goblin Mini and the Steam Crave RDTA. Wow. Both of them are amazing with clouds and flavor for days!!! While I like the small size and low profile of the goblin mini (it's my running-around-in-the-car-doing-errands tank), my go-to tank for just sitting around the house is the Steam Crave RDTA with the velocity deck. I can't believe this thing, super easy to build on, super easy to fill. I'll always have a warm spot in my heart for the nautilus mini since she was my first, but I'm really happy my to have these other tanks in my arsenal.

So now starts my journey into learning about RTA's, RBA's, DIY liquid, the perfect coil builds and how to wick and with which cotton for each of my rebuildables, deciding whether I'm a cloud chaser or a flavor hound (so far I'm both depending on time of day and location of vaping), and all the other amazing things that vaping has to offer.

-smato
======
vaping is not a sometime thing -- it's the only thing -- all the time!

Reactions: Train2
Welcome!

I hear so many good things about the Goblin mini. I might have to buy one.
@gandymarsh ... I've been wearing reading glasses for almost a decade for any close up work. I had to run out to the local pharmacy to get a stronger magnification new pair of glasses just to work on the goblins deck. Like lots of things in life -- contradictions in opposites -- this tank is so small to work on, but huge with flavor (and the cloud ain't half bad either!)

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
@gandymarsh ... I've been wearing reading glasses for almost a decade for any close up work. I had to run out to the local pharmacy to get a stronger magnification new pair of glasses just to work on the goblins deck. Like lots of things in life -- contradictions in opposites -- this tank is so small to work on, but huge with flavor (and the cloud ain't half bad either!)
I have old eyes too. I have built on some fairly small RDAs though. I have trouble hitting the holes on my IGO S.

STEVE S

Nov 25, 2015
CANADA BC town ABBOTSFORD
Hey everybody! My name is Smato and I am thrilled to be off cigarettes and into vaping. I've been vaping for about three months now (no relapses back to the analogs!). I first went to a local vape shop and they set me up with an iStick 40-TC and -- since I didn't know if i was gonna be a mouth-to-lung guy or a lung hitter -- an Aspire Nautilus Mini as well as a Horizon Tech Arctic. Could two tanks be any different and both so good?!?

After a month or so on these two, I did some research and heard amazing things about two tanks; the UD Goblin Mini and the Steam Crave RDTA. Wow. Both of them are amazing with clouds and flavor for days!!! While I like the small size and low profile of the goblin mini (it's my running-around-in-the-car-doing-errands tank), my go-to tank for just sitting around the house is the Steam Crave RDTA with the velocity deck. I can't believe this thing, super easy to build on, super easy to fill. I'll always have a warm spot in my heart for the nautilus mini since she was my first, but I'm really happy my to have these other tanks in my arsenal.

So now starts my journey into learning about RTA's, RBA's, DIY liquid, the perfect coil builds and how to wick and with which cotton for each of my rebuildables, deciding whether I'm a cloud chaser or a flavor hound (so far I'm both depending on time of day and location of vaping), and all the other amazing things that vaping has to offer.

-smato
======
vaping is not a sometime thing -- it's the only thing -- all the time!
I

STEVE S

Nov 25, 2015
CANADA BC town ABBOTSFORD
I TOTTALY agree with soon as started VAPING with the NAUTILIS mi is and I stick 50w there was no turning back I was a heavy smoker for 15-20 yrs tried al out everything patches gum,nothing worked I was back to the cancer sticks ,,first puff of VAPE that was it never looked back now I'm on the sub-ohm level and I love it thank goodness VAPING came into the market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread