New to this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

newuser76

Feb 19, 2011
Cary, NC
Just quit analogs two days ago and can't believe how easy the transition is. Smoked 1 PAD of camel lights for 20 years. I went with the KR808D-1 and some pre-filled Kamel cartos from V4L. Best decision I've made in a while. I have been reading the forums for a little while and see a lot of people asking what others think is close to the brand they smoked. My opinion is...most of the pre-filled cartos taste like a freshly opened pack of cigarettes, except for what I got today. It's 24 Mg Desert Ship form Misty Mountains vapors. This is THE closet things to a Camel Light that I've tasted. Very smooth, but still has a good TH without the peppery, harsh, earthy taste from others I've tried. I still have some Kamel nobacco coming from V4L, so I might give a review on that even though I'm sure there are plenty here.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Desert Ship is good. I've used FreedomSmokeUSA's Desert Ship (which you might consider peppery and earthen) and I would change up the flavor by adding their Chocolate, Vanilla Tahity (sort of a vanilla almond or vanilla coconut?), and oRYental 4 (a sweet caramelly vanilla tobacco). You can get a lot of interesting variations by doing that and it eventually led me to vaping vanillas, cocoa tobaccos (like WOWbacco at Vapor4Life), and oRYental 4 alone. I also like Backwoods Brew Casblanca which is a mild, aromatic and complex Turkish blend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread