new to the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fsr20det

Oct 3, 2010
Japan
hey gotta start posting up so i thought i would say HI. i been reading a lot but haven't had the time to post. im an american from Hawaii but i live in osaka, japan now and have started vaping for about 3 mos now. i really am happy that vapers in japan have their own forum and i want to contribute and help other vapers in japan and learn from them also.

fsr20det

Oct 3, 2010
Japan
i had......a 240sx, b14 sentra, 2 b13 se-r's, a nissan max, ff sr20det and parts for about 500hp for one of the sentras but never got around to finish everthing. sold everything in the end. i don't have a car in japan cause its out of my budget for now. but man there are some cheap 180's, r32 gt-r's, etc. out here....one of these days....if not i will get a gt-r when i get back to the us

snails1023

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2010
Chicago
Hi All,
New to the forum today, I have been reading some great information on every model out there. I think I made a mistake and bought one before I found this forum. Now I know I was taken for a ride with the price point and product. I purchased it from a kiosk in the mall and of course its marked with their own label. I have been trying to research what kind of e-cig it is from doing some comparing I think its a K8808 I think?? Anyway, the kiosk charges 16.00 bucks for 5 prefilled cartomizers, which out of the 2 boxes 6 carto have been bad, I finally pulled one apart and it appears to not have been filled correctly because only the top third of the filler is wet and all the rest is white and dry as a bone. Is this something that happens all the time??? I plan on getting a refund on this one and going with the Vgo.

fsr20det

Oct 3, 2010
Japan
Welcome to ECF where you'll learn something new every day! Is vaping in Japan pretty popular?

no not popular at all. its been in the media a lot recently because they have been finding trace amounts of nicotine in the ones that are sold here(which is illegai in japan), plus they just raised the price of tobacco last month so people are talking about alternatives so i can now say denshi tobako (e-cig) and people know what im talking about but before they either thought i was smoking drugs or would bring me an ashtray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread