New to the forums! Few questions regarding vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapourNewbie

Feb 20, 2015
Reykjavík
Hello fellow vapour brothers, & sisters!

Don't care if I'm new to vaping, going to use my current setup for couple of months. But I want this build, sleeper build. You live, & learn so I'll just rinse & repeat until I master the build.

I got a few questions. I just bought my starter kit yesterday, it's been great, the owner recommended me to get the Iclear 30's tank seeing as it's a good starter tank, the one that came with the kit kinda leaked but I probably did something wrong, lol. Currently using a bit of Nicotine juice seeing as I'm trying to stop using mouth tobacco But I'd like to be in the end game, & just vape for the flavor, & the vape itself. It's been real fun playing with it haha. I'm from Iceland so there might be some restrictions but there's a Icelandic shipping company that ships USA products to Iceland so it's no prob. I've been following RIP Trippers. And his videos have taught me a few tips, & tricks.

1) With these RDA's are there tanks that you fill up with the juice, or if you want to vape do you need to drown the cotton in your e-juice to vape, & how often do you need to replace coils(wire thingy), & the cotton?

2) Where can I buy this "natural cotton" people use on RDA's, & this special juice RIP trippers soaks the cotton in, or did he just soak the cotton on his sleeper coil setup with his e-juice?

3) Where can I buy 100% VG juices in all types of flavors within the USA?

4) I'd pretty much want this coil setup, the sleeper coil. RIP Trippers has a video on it, I want the exact same build. Everything that's in the video, the screw driver, the calculator (ohm calc I think), RDA, & everything that's in in, link below. So if you guys provide me with websites that got all of these that are legitimate, safe & within the USA states I'd immensely appreciate it! :D

Search "Sleeper Build - RIP Trippers" Video by RIP Trippers. Need everything in the vid! Thanks!

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
Hi, I will try to answer your questions. RDAS are decks that you DRIP juice on the wick. When the wick becomes dry, you drip again. RTAS are decks with a tank that feeds liquid to the wick by itself. They can hold from 3ml to 6ml of liquid depending on the tank. No need to manually add liquid with these. As far as natural cotton, you can get it many places. I buy mine off ebay. It's 100% natural unbleached cotton. As far as Rip, he just uses his e juice to wet the cotton. As far as buying 100% vg juice, just check with the vendors. I make my own juice so I wouldn't know. As far as rips coils and set ups he generally makes his own coils and shows how you can make them as well. I didn't see the video your referring to but I've seen enough of his videos to know what's up. If your interested in his set up what you should do is get the name of the device he's using and Google it to see who is selling it and if they ship to your area. Do the same with the RDA that he is using. You should be able to easily find sellers for those products. All except the coils. You most likely need to follow his direction to make that. Small screw drivers are usually included in the RDA purchase. As far as Ohms law calculator, I know of a great app for Android phones called Ohms law. Other than that, you just google Ohms law calculator and you should find one. To build the coil follow the suggestions given by Rip. Generally you will need kanthal wire the size rip says, a Ohm tester which you can get a good one that's digital with a 510 connection off Amazon.com (that's where I got mine) you will need wire cutters or clippers,and a basic knowledge of Ohms law. You can study and reasearch ohms law on Google. I do hope this is helpful. I know I did not provide links but I did however tell you how to go about getting the things you need. One more very important point is you will need to know your batteries Amp limits. You will want to use the ohm app or calculator to determine the amps of your build.NEVER EXCEED THE AMP LIMIT OF YOUR BATTERY. ALWAYS USE OHMS LAW TO CHECK YOUR BUILDS AMPS. ALWAYS USE A OHM READER TO CHECK YOUR BUILDS OHMS. This is basic safety. Always be safe. Best wishes to you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread