• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New to the Christian Vapors Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern Gent

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2009
Tennessee
Hello everyone!!

My name is Brian. I love God and I believe that Jesus is the Christ and that all peoples are saved through His redemptive work. I am a Biblical Theologian and minister. I teach at the university level and preach/teach for a local congregation. I love to chime in on Biblical topics and I will try to be helpful in any way that I can. I pray that I can learn from you and you from me. I pray to see Christ in you and more than anything, I pray that you will see Christ in me. That's always the hardest part right? :p
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your Christian family.
Brian

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Welcome Brian! This is a wonderful area of this website. I just love all the people here. They will rally around you, help you, pray for you, and love you. From time to time you will be challenged by the unsaved coming in trying to disrupt, but that's part of our job as children of the King......witnessing to the lost.

So you teach and preach? I'm an Adrian Rogers fan, and he's still winning people to Jesus long after his passing. I truly miss him because if you don't understand what he was talking about, then you just weren't listening! :p

Just jump in and talk about your favorite subject....JESUS! Amen and Amen! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread