• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New to the Boston vapors club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokinScott

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
Acton MA, USA
Hey guys,

Is anyone driving through the acton/concord area that would able to lend me a 510 compatible battery for the day? Apparently, I left home without a spare battery and no charger :blush::facepalm:

Read this too late to help, but if you're looking for a vape-friendly bar in Acton checkout Daniella's Cantina in the Nagog mall.

SmokinScott

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
Acton MA, USA
I just recently started working in this area so I don't know where much of anything is yet. Is the Nagog Mall on Nagog St?

It's on Rt. 2A just before Littleton. About halfway between the Concord rotary and Rt. 495. There's Nagog pond on your left, and the Nagog mall on the right. Daniella's Cantina is to the right side, behind ScupperJacks (formerly, The Rusty Scupper).

I haven't been there since they reduced their weekend hours for the summer. I used to go vape at the bar there on Saturday afternoons after running my errands and they were cool with it. They have a small "Cabana Room" that might be good for about 8 people, just off the bar. I could check with the owner if people are interested.

needspaddedwalls

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Somerville, MASS
The bar fortys in leominster let me vape there today. "Dont set of the fire system.. I dont care."

That's awesome :).

Need more spots like that :thumb:.

Jamaican cab driver told me today when I asked if I could smoke/vape in his ride "ya can smoke anyting you wan back thur cept cr@ck" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread