• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New to the Boston vapors club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokinScott

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
Acton MA, USA
right now im making a flashlight that holds a 18650 and has a mini usb female at the bottom that im gonna hook up to a charger or make up a stand charger so that it can sit on it and fresh up the batt while im not vaping. i messed it up 3 times already but i'll get it to work.
aint it a pretty silver?

Hey MisterD, where can I get one of those flashlights to mod?

K-Sound Krew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2008
Worcester
Sorry I've been busy, I'm gonna try to organize a meet in the next 4 weeks, will keep you guys posted
metro west (Framingham) seems like a good central location, I think we got 2 people in that area, I'll contact them and see if they can find a spot for our meet
I also know of a good Chinese place in Westboro with a private function room, the mai tai's are bomb

Brimfield flea market is this weekend, I'll be there saturday
anybody else going?

DJ Colburn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Marlborough, MA, USA
Hey all,

New to the vape.

Got a eGo, and have fallen in love wit VAPOR!

Welcome! I, too, have just received an eGo, and I'll admit, it's pretty nice. Haven't had the change to really put it through its paces yet, but I plan on doing that today. I wanna see how long that battery REALLY lasts. At work I'll still use my 510 passthrough, and I :hubba: my Protege for its versatility, but the eGo is very sexy. And I have to agree with GrimmGreen, it's even sexier with a stainless steel T-tip.

WetStick

Jan 6, 2010
Greenville, SC
I'm currently from Nashua, but lived in just about every New England State. I've been vaping for a little over a year. It's become my main hobby; mixing juice and creating my own mods.

My current inventory is:
- Dura-C
- Dura-C XL
- eGo
- Screwdriver/ NI MKII
- The BB
- Prodigy V2
- Chameleon with extenion (one of my favorites)
- Mini Copper (Used once and threw in a draw – I’ll use for parts someday)
- Purple Saber (limited Edition)
- and my pride and joy; Golden Greek Telescope (GGTS) with an Auto Fluid System (V2)

My next purchase will be the GG Slim with extention, when they arrive (hopefully this week). As well as the AFS for it. Once it's available (currently in design mode).

I also have 5 or 6 of my own creations. I’m currently in the process of building a “FistPack V2”. I’m still waiting on the body to be delivered.

My wife has terminal pancreatic cancer, so, I don't get on here too much. So, I've been known to take several days to reply to messages.

I'm a self employed, Manufacturing IT Consultant. I’ve been on contract, for the past year, at the same customer. I used to be able to vape in my office there; but, someone decided to vape in the production Clean Room, and eCigs were quickly banned. So, I'm back outside with the smokers.

Looking forward to a possible local event and meeting everyone.

needspaddedwalls

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Somerville, MASS
Hiya welcome!
It has been a couple months for me and I have had 5 - 6 analaogs since. Just a few times when drinking and they taste so nasty.
I have had an easy time vaping everywhere. Just ask permission first in the right way :D.
At a strip club I told the lady it was a prescription for my asthma and it helped my breathing :cool:.
Ya gotta have some fun with it sometimes cause you will get a lot of the same questions ;).

Do lots of research:matrix: and have fun!

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
Hey guys, anyone near the city want to sell me 10ml of anything 18mg or above? I'm out and didn't order quick enough...need some to tide me over for the next couple days...and can't find any local outlets for juice!
if you're willing to pick it up i'll hook you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread